Honda Grom

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
I'm 6'2 and 300lbs (on my way down!), I had no issues riding my buddy's around town. Yeah...I probably look like a fool...but with a hot wife and 4 kids I couldn't give a flying fuck what people think about the way I look.

I did have to look up the weight limit on a Grom...and thankfully it is rated for 340lbs!

You need American iron! Ever ride Harley Davidson?

Chet Donnelly

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 19, 2004
You need American iron! Ever ride Harley Davidson?
Oh yeah...and I'd friggen love to buy a Harley. Issue is, my wife has put her foot down on no motorcycle. For whatever reason, she thinks a Grom is safer because it's basically a scooter. She promised I can buy a Harley when our kids are grown. I can't complain much because she let's me piss away money on just about every other hobby a guy could have; cars, guns, golf, etc.

Last Harley I rode was an early 2000's Softail Nighttrain. Thing was fun as hell to ride!

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Oh yeah...and I'd friggen love to buy a Harley. Issue is, my wife has put her foot down on no motorcycle. For whatever reason, she thinks a Grom is safer because it's basically a scooter. She promised I can buy a Harley when our kids are grown. I can't complain much because she let's me piss away money on just about every other hobby a guy could have; cars, guns, golf, etc.

Last Harley I rode was an early 2000's Softail Nighttrain. Thing was fun as hell to ride!

What's she gonna do, divorce you if you get a Harley? Lol. Seriously I wouldn't be comfortable on a Grom on the roads by me. 55 mph just isn't enough...in the city, sure.

My first Harley was an 08 Night Train. Cool little bar hopper for sure!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info