Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

If you were hoping to see Julia Roberts in Homecoming season 2, I have some bad news. While Roberts will remain an executive producer on the fantastic Amazon series from Mr. Robot creator Sam Esmail, she won’t be returning to play her season 1 character Heidi Bergman. This is a bit disappointing, as Roberts turned in a wonderful performance in season 1.

THR is reporting that Julia Roberts isn’t coming back for Homecoming season 2, and I’m sad about that. Per their story, “Roberts’ initial deal for Homecoming — the star’s first TV series regular role — was for a one-season commitment based purely on the Amazon drama’s creative storyline.” Homecoming was one of my favorite shows of 2018, and Roberts’ performance was one of her best in years. While season 1 ended in a somewhat definitive way, it also left things a bit open-ended so that Roberts’ character, Heidi Bergman, might be able to return in some capacity. But I guess that’s not the case.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info