TV Homecoming

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
More details are needed. Maybe a trailer?

boostedguy05

not well known
Donating Member
Reaction score
Do you not see the trailer in his post, or did he edit it?

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Edited.

And THIS show. I had totally forgotten about it.

BS ISF

Donating Member
Reaction score
Fucking garbage!!! Not worth a second of your time as nothing really happens in any episode.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score

If you were hoping to see Julia Roberts in Homecoming season 2, I have some bad news. While Roberts will remain an executive producer on the fantastic Amazon series from Mr. Robot creator Sam Esmail, she won’t be returning to play her season 1 character Heidi Bergman. This is a bit disappointing, as Roberts turned in a wonderful performance in season 1.

THR is reporting that Julia Roberts isn’t coming back for Homecoming season 2, and I’m sad about that. Per their story, “Roberts’ initial deal for Homecoming — the star’s first TV series regular role — was for a one-season commitment based purely on the Amazon drama’s creative storyline.” Homecoming was one of my favorite shows of 2018, and Roberts’ performance was one of her best in years. While season 1 ended in a somewhat definitive way, it also left things a bit open-ended so that Roberts’ character, Heidi Bergman, might be able to return in some capacity. But I guess that’s not the case.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom