Food / Drink Home Run Inn FTW!

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
Amy and I like to pick up Home Run Inn pizzas when they are BOGO. Publix has them on sale every few months and we load up a cart. Purchased 16 of them today for $5 each. We like to get that taste of Chicago occasionally and I have 3 freezers so I have the room to stash them.

No pic but imagine a HRI pizza box X 16.

What frozen pizzas do you guys like?

Atomicles

TCG Elite Member
Jan 26, 2008
Schaumburg
HRI is my least favorite frozen pizza brand. I just hate their crust. Happy to leave them on the shelf for y'all :)

I used to eat a lot of Jack's because they were cheap and good. These days, it feels like they skimp on the cheese, so I don't really buy them anymore. I'm a fan of Wild Mike's and Brew Pub Lotzza Motzza. There's another one who makes a really good margherita, but I can't think of the name. DiGiorno is good. Honestly, it's tough to be too bad with frozen pizza.

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Yap - > Delicious

20230218_212523.jpg

GLADIATOR

aka STROKE-KING
TCG Premium
Mar 29, 2004
New Lenox IL
My grand parents lived a block away from the 31st street Chicago location. I grew up on HRI. I still remember going to pick up pizzas and there would be barflies waisted at the bar LOL. My parents still live in the barrio and when we visit we still get HRI from 31st. My wife hates HRI, she says too salty?? My daughter loves HRI too. Their frozen pizza have the HRI taste. They are legit.

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
My grand parents lived a block away from the 31st street Chicago location. I grew up on HRI. I still remember going to pick up pizzas and there would be barflies waisted at the bar LOL. My parents still live in the barrio and when we visit we still get HRI from 31st. My wife hates HRI, she says too salty?? My daughter loves HRI too. Their frozen pizza have the HRI taste. They are legit.

I loved going for the arcades while we wait for the pizza.

Pro Stock John

LS is the best engine
TCG Premium
Sep 20, 2011
Chicago North Side
HRI Ultrathin sausage is my favorite. Rest of my immediate family have a very low standard for frozen pizza and prefer Jacks.

There is a square pan pizza I get from Mariano's once in a while that is really outstanding, I forget the brand. Made in Lombard IL. It's the best frozen pizza I've ever had.

Reactions: LikeABauce302

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
I’ve never been a fan of Home Run Inn. My girl likes it and will grab one every now and then, for me the sauce is way too sweet and tastes off.

My recent go-to has been Motor City Pizza Co. If you’re a fan of Detroit pizza, it’s a must try.
Costco was sampling the double pep yesterday. They were pretty good, I bought a box of 2

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info