Instagram Holy. Shit.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
It was that...

If I remember correctly, dude was drunk and passed out.

Killed a few people as well..

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
That's awful. 81 years old and drunk, thanks a lot you useless old fuck. I honestly wish that the driving exam was super rigorous and had to be passed at least every 3-5 years in order to keep your license, and annually above 70 years old. Driving is not a right and there are far too many incapable people on the road

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
That's awful. 81 years old and drunk, thanks a lot you useless old fuck. I honestly wish that the driving exam was super rigorous and had to be passed at least every 3-5 years in order to keep your license, and annually above 70 years old. Driving is not a right and there are far too many incapable people on the road

preach brotha

also people over 72 can't be in gubment

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005

Him being drunk caused the accident, but since senior’s age and driving tests was pointed out:

In Illinois,

75 - 80 yrs old takes driving test every 4 yrs
81 - 86 every 2 years
87+ every 1 year

In Indiana,

75 - 84 yrs old takes driving test every 3 yrs
85+ every 2 yrs

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
This is how I feel about guns.

Driving and owning/carrying guns should be the 2 most hardest things to accomplish.

The people that own guns that I know scare me waaay more than the people that drive like shit.

Reactions: wombat

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
Elmer Fudd What GIF by Looney Tunes

Reactions: b00sted

wombat

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Sep 29, 2007
WI
I don't like the idea that it's "Your GoD GIvEn rIgHt" to have a firearm.

That shit should be earned.

Alot of people are not capable of being a responsible owner.
I refuse to go to the range with some of the people I know that have wanted to go in the past. Nope, I've seen the way you treat firearms, I'm not getting into an enclosed box with you and loaded guns.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info