Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:eek4::eek4:

Powered by a 565 cubic inch Sonny Leonard hemi-headed big block Chevy assembled by Fast Times Motorworks, the focal point is the pair of 88mm turbos on the front of the engine. No horsepower ratings are public, but driver Nick Scavo points out that it should crack 2500 horsepower without any real boost! The amazing car was built by Skinny Kid Racecars and painted by Performance Restrorations and makes its debut in March at the Memphis NMCA race.

Spiro_Pappas_9_Camaro_Z28_RS_Super_Street_071.jpg

Spiro_Pappas_9_Camaro_Z28_RS_Super_Street_068.jpg

Spiro_Pappas_9_Camaro_Z28_RS_Super_Street_076.jpg

Spiro_Pappas_9_Camaro_Z28_RS_Super_Street_073.jpg

Spiro_Pappas_9_Camaro_Z28_RS_Super_Street_055.jpg

Spiro_Pappas_9_Camaro_Z28_RS_Super_Street_017.jpg

Spiro_Pappas_9_Camaro_Z28_RS_Super_Street_060.jpg

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
thats being painted in vernon hills...

"performance restoration"

brent jarvis... builds insanely sick cars... lot of hot rod and car craft cover cars, hes kinda not fun at all to talk to in person because he always just wants you to bow down to him... and i had a buddy who worked for him, and apparently that is far from enjoyable as well...

he does sick sick stuff tho... he painted my dads 81 cutlass that he had... does good shit.

Last edited:

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
thats being painted in vernon hills...

"performance restoration"

brent jarvis... builds insanely sick cars... lot of hot rod and car craft cover cars, hes kinda not fun at all to talk to in person because he always just wants you to bow down to him... and i had a buddy who worked for him, and apparently that is far from enjoyable as well...

he does sick sick stuff tho... he painted my dads 81 cutlass that he had... does good shit.

Ive been there to get a quote on a fix for my GT back in the day. Expensive but they have a nice long resume of cars to back up their prices.

Those are some big turbos. I can almost fit my cock in one. :iough:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info