Holy fucking Z28

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
:eek4::eek4:

Powered by a 565 cubic inch Sonny Leonard hemi-headed big block Chevy assembled by Fast Times Motorworks, the focal point is the pair of 88mm turbos on the front of the engine. No horsepower ratings are public, but driver Nick Scavo points out that it should crack 2500 horsepower without any real boost! The amazing car was built by Skinny Kid Racecars and painted by Performance Restrorations and makes its debut in March at the Memphis NMCA race.

Poopshinanigans

I'm a middle of the titties voter.
Reaction score
Wow those are some funny looking headlights (gets sucked into turbos).

Will that car suck in any bird in a 100ft radius? they better get some screens for that.

Yaj Yak

Harbor Master
Donating Member
Reaction score
thats being painted in vernon hills...

"performance restoration"

brent jarvis... builds insanely sick cars... lot of hot rod and car craft cover cars, hes kinda not fun at all to talk to in person because he always just wants you to bow down to him... and i had a buddy who worked for him, and apparently that is far from enjoyable as well...

he does sick sick stuff tho... he painted my dads 81 cutlass that he had... does good shit.

Last edited:

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
thats being painted in vernon hills...

"performance restoration"

brent jarvis... builds insanely sick cars... lot of hot rod and car craft cover cars, hes kinda not fun at all to talk to in person because he always just wants you to bow down to him... and i had a buddy who worked for him, and apparently that is far from enjoyable as well...

he does sick sick stuff tho... he painted my dads 81 cutlass that he had... does good shit.
Ive been there to get a quote on a fix for my GT back in the day. Expensive but they have a nice long resume of cars to back up their prices.

Those are some big turbos. I can almost fit my cock in one. :iough:

OffshoreDrilling

This is my safe space
Donating Member
Reaction score
Damn. I wonder how high that engine revs to spool up those GIANT turbos. Id like to see what the internals look like too. The connecting rods must be 3" thick fucking titanium. Im kinda interested what the pricetag is on a car like that as well, probably upwards of $200k

OP
Mook

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
@ 285mph

its what every supra owner looks up to

CrawlinTBSS

Detailer
Reaction score
nope. they just load the transbrake for the holeshot and it will have those turbos spooled up.

some cars like that they run proggressive boost controllers so that they can have the car 60ft hard wihtout blowin the tires out and then once out of th 60ft it will witch boost maps and haul ass.

[email protected]

Somebody buy this thing
Reaction score
Anyone else not like the yellow stripes?

It'd look a million times hotter with some silver stripes to match the amount of bare aluminum and stuff on the car...

Either way, I'd hit it fer fucking sure

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
eric you seem to ruin alot of threads...

i think it would like way better with silver stripes too but its still badass none the less

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom