Hoist V6 Complete Home Fitness + Options

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
Sold. Sold

For sale: Hoist V6 Home system

Can’t remember when I got this but it’s been about 5 years or so. When I did my research this was the Home gym to get, as the side to side is independent of each other forcing you to keep it steady during any exercise. I would love to put up a shirtless Tightlines to show how awesome it is but as you can see it still looks new, and I don’t do shirtless. Lol

Fully functional with NO problems, just like new. It comes with the full gym system with optional adjustable bench and optional curling attachment for the bench. Also all the connections for multiple uses.

Here is a link for some information:
https://www.athomefitness.com/shop/hoist-v6-personal-pulley-gym/

Was hoping to get $1100 OBO with everything, picked up. (Does not include those red and black straps that are hanging from the chin up bar)

Only thing that I see as a problem is the fact that it will need to be disassembled when moved.

Located in Romeoville

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
Appreciate that Greasy.
It is a legit gym as it can be used to do any part of the body while using your core for stability. I will try to remember to find the example poster showing all the configurations.

ragingclue

Donating Member
Reaction score
That is a very nice all in one setup! Good price too, GLWS

Shawn1112

Donating Member
Reaction score
Did you assemble, if so do you recall if it was a pita or pretty straight forward?

Tight Lines

Donating Member
Reaction score
Shawn, I did not assemble it was put in as part of the purchase. That is why I wanted to note it will be a pain but looking through the manual anybody mechanically incline could do it. Probably don’t have to tear it down all the way just certain parts.
I would be willing to help disassemble, can’t really help load the heavy pieces as I do have a bad back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom