Movie Hobbs & Shaw (F&F spinoff)

Pressure Ratio

TCG Premium
Nov 11, 2005
Glen Ellyn
I dont see how it would be possible for the F&F franchise to go back to being like it was in the first 3. The movies have moved way too far away from the core story.

Time for a re-boot. New characters. Every move or two use characters from different towns or something.

I agree that the original cast went past stealing VCRs to robbing cars, to robbing a cartel boss, to government agents. :rofl: There isn't any coming back from that they warped them into. Kill it and start fresh with racing and local beef between racers. Keep shit realistic and fuck the over the top CGI stunts. lol

Sprayin

Public Enemy #1
TCG Premium
Oct 8, 2008
Grand Rapids, MI
Time for a re-boot. New characters. Every move or two use characters from different towns or something.

I agree that the original cast went past stealing VCRs to robbing cars, to robbing a cartel boss, to government agents. :rofl: There isn't any coming back from that they warped them into. Kill it and start fresh with racing and local beef between racers. Keep shit realistic and fuck the over the top CGI stunts. lol
Street Outlaws the movie :rofl:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info