• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Movie Hobbs & Shaw (F&F spinoff)

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/uproxx.com/movies/the-rock-jason-statham-fast-and-furious-spinoff-release-date/amp/#ampshare=http://uproxx.com/movies/the-rock-jason-statham-fast-and-furious-spinoff-release-date/

Nobody tell Tyrese, but Dwayne Johnson and Jason Statham’s*Fast And Furious spin-off*has secured a release date and has possibly lined up the perfect director. The release date is July 26th, 2019, which puts it before the recently-delayed Fast And Furious 9 (officially titled*Faith of the Furious). We should point out we mean the spin-off comes after Furious 9*in our time, not necessarily in the film’s timeline*which has its own reality*and you will deal with it.

Faith of the Furious*has been pushed back to 2020, but it’s not all bad news; now*word is going aroundthat they may be able to bring back*Fast And Furious 6*director Justin Lin to direct*Faith of the Furious. Now how about that aforementioned “perfect director” for the spin-off?*Shane Black.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Also note the 9th movie title... Which is God awful.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
Yep. I saw it on my feed. Everyone in the comments was telling him to STFU because the rock has an actual career instead of just making F&F movies.

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
I do like how he posted a pic of the first movie cast (him not being in it).

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
I'd rather watch a rock spinoff than a roman pierce spinoff

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
from what i read, Vin Diesel is producing the rock's spin-off. So if he's on board then tyrese should really shut up.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
Trailer to debut during Superbowl.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
I made small tweaks over the weekend.

RebelTJ

Coyote Bus Lines
Reaction score
Brian shouldn't have killed Tran...

Tran would have been a good return story. I would visualize that a past rival to Tran and Dom's former joint business venture comes back and threatens to take down Tran and Dom. That would force Tran to come to Dom and ask him for help bringing them back together and growing the family because Tran would see himself fitting in with the "Family"

But of course, that won't happen...

VenomInside

Just Grazing
Reaction score
Wait, Tran died in the first one? I honestly cannot remember since it's been sooooo long since i've seen the first.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom