đź“Š Poll Hippidy Hoppidy flab jab, which stab u haz?

Which vaccine

• Pfizer

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Moderna

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Johnson&cancer

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Not forced yet

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
1quick’s health tips

9B42BB1E-28A0-455D-8F34-EA490799D1AE.jpeg

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
I got lucky. I went to urgent care right away which isn't something I usually do thanks to wife prodding me... And I got a Doctor that wasn't sure that is what it was but decided to give me a max dose of Valtrex just to make sure it didn't get out of control. Also thankfully it didn't go into my eye. I did have to take a couple days off work as I couldn't see out of the rye on that side because of swelling. I have a nice scar on my forehead from it, and a slightly droopy eye lid that I am told is likely gonna be that way forever.

/Shingles Talk

Wait what WTF I had shingles 5-6 years and got into my eye I almost lost my vision on my left eye it was a brutal month for me. I think the devil wanted to take me out. Once in awhile under my eyebrow I get the same itch which kinda scares me. No what does the shot have to do with shingles and please speak to me like I’m 4. I got the pfizer shot 2 weeks ago and did not got any reactions but I have not gotten my second shot. Should I not get the second shot I do not want shingles again FUCK THAT

• Sad
Reactions: EmersonHart13

The Beast

TCG Elite Member
May 24, 2004
South beach
Real Name
Go Go
Pfizer vax, plus had rona back in early Dec.
No real reaction to either shots, felt a little loopy the morning after #1. #2 was fine.
My folks are full retard on rona, legit wouldn't come around till we were vaxxed up.

I got rona also in dec and still have not gotten my smell back. I do get some smells back but quickly goes away or I get really bad gas smells like a car running in a garage which sucks.

Reactions: Jon01

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
Wait what WTF I had shingles 5-6 years and got into my eye I almost lost my vision on my left eye it was a brutal month for me. I think the devil wanted to take me out. Once in awhile under my eyebrow I get the same itch which kinda scares me. No what does the shot have to do with shingles and please speak to me like I’m 4. I got the pfizer shot 2 weeks ago and did not got any reactions but I have not gotten my second shot. Should I not get the second shot I do not want shingles again FUCK THAT

Flyn brought up he is debating shingles shot earlier in this thread. I suggested getting it because shingles suck.

No connection.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
i got j&j.

work made me leave thailand and come back to US. i got pfizer so i could be one and done and not beholden to a 2-shot schedule, hoping to switch jobs and bounce out of the US while still maintaining a big tax deduction for primarily being outside the US. which i am indeed in the process of doing, as long as i leave by the 20th this month, but don't come back another day until 2022. hoping to leave earlier to give myself some buffer room

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
I got lucky. I went to urgent care right away which isn't something I usually do thanks to wife prodding me... And I got a Doctor that wasn't sure that is what it was but decided to give me a max dose of Valtrex just to make sure it didn't get out of control. Also thankfully it didn't go into my eye. I did have to take a couple days off work as I couldn't see out of the rye on that side because of swelling. I have a nice scar on my forehead from it, and a slightly droopy eye lid that I am told is likely gonna be that way forever.

/Shingles Talk
Hanging around old folks homes picking up GILFs?

giphy.gif

Thread Info