đź“Š Poll Hippidy Hoppidy flab jab, which stab u haz?

Which vaccine

• Pfizer

Votes: 22 35.5%
  • Moderna

Votes: 16 25.8%
  • Johnson&cancer

Votes: 8 12.9%
  • Not forced yet

Votes: 16 25.8%

• Total voters

EmersonHart13

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jul 18, 2007
I got lucky. I went to urgent care right away which isn't something I usually do thanks to wife prodding me... And I got a Doctor that wasn't sure that is what it was but decided to give me a max dose of Valtrex just to make sure it didn't get out of control. Also thankfully it didn't go into my eye. I did have to take a couple days off work as I couldn't see out of the rye on that side because of swelling. I have a nice scar on my forehead from it, and a slightly droopy eye lid that I am told is likely gonna be that way forever.

/Shingles Talk

DEEZUZ

NO PUKESTERS
TCG Premium
Nov 20, 2008
NWI
this thread is dumb, Id rather a thread about what boner pills you have tried and how did you use said boner
giphy.gif

1quick

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jan 29, 2008
coal city
Boner shots > Boner pills. Iron dick you could hang weights on. And it lasts for hours. Your woman will get happy tired.
thats hard core, I bought tadalafil citrate liquid and one its way too strong like 30mg per ml and 2mg does that for me but it last for like 2 days not the boner but the ability to get one thats so hard it hurts

• Wow
Reactions: Rent Free

Intel

TCG Elite Member
Oct 28, 2009
Palatine
Yes, covid vax.. shingle vax.. What else can we peer pressure ourselves with needles
Scared of needles? You already got your polio vaccine as a kid along with your MMR (measles, mumps, and rubella ). And so far you turned out, mostly ok ;)

Shingles is not something to fuck with. Grandpa had a really bad case that led to pneumonia/acute pancreatitis that left him fighting a lot of stuff for a long long time after the case.

Reactions: Maro

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
J&J - no effects. Arm felt like a two year old gave me a fake punch, which lasted for about two hours. Just like getting any other muscle jabbed with a 16ga needle.

No 5G reception, in fact my cell phone reception at home got worse.

Still waiting for the raging boner to go down. Can carry a cup of coffee in each hand and a half-a-dozen donuts.

Lord Tin Foilhat

TCG Conspiracy Lead Investigator
TCG Premium
Jul 8, 2007
Privy Chamber
J&J - no effects. Arm felt like a two year old gave me a fake punch, which lasted for about two hours. Just like getting any other muscle jabbed with a 16ga needle.

No 5G reception, in fact my cell phone reception at home got worse.

Still waiting for the raging boner to go down. Can carry a cup of coffee in each hand and a half-a-dozen donuts.
Rub their baby powder on your dick and you'll get another 6" and can carry a dozen

Flyn

Go ahead. I'll catch up.
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2004
Selling homes on the Gulf Coast of Florida
thats hard core, I bought tadalafil citrate liquid and one its way too strong like 30mg per ml and 2mg does that for me but it last for like 2 days not the boner but the ability to get one thats so hard it hurts
45 years type 1 diabetic. I'm happy I can take a shot and still act like a 20 y.o. Worst part with the shots is they expire soon. You get a couple weeks of great results and then the solution degrades. Gotta replace it with new stuff then. Gets expensive. Luckily, I can still perform without it although not to those levels.

Reactions: 1quick

Thread Info