• No

Votes: 4 16.7%

• Total voters

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
how many members actually have trucks tho? i can maybe count them on one hand. the ford section is a good example of why this would fail...i created it the first time. nothing. took it away. people complained. added it back...only i post in it :rofl: this would be the same way.

i mean i could MAYBE see creating a general truck section to go along with general car and general bike....MAYBE.

general truck section

Eagle

Nemo me impune lacessit
TCG Premium
Mar 1, 2008
Woodsticks, IL
maybe KJ is gonna make it rain crazy northern truck people all over TCG if his section gets created.

BTW, PLENTY more TCG folks own trucks. Daturbosix, 79vette, ktravers, Jakeman17, ANYONE that tows shit (this is a market in itself), not to mention offroading folks. Phatride, Dan, TBSS folks out the wazoo, uhm heck. Even Mook might own a SUV/truck of some sorts soon enough.

Have some damn faith, Mook. Geez.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
if you can come up with 20 LEGIT members who are actually active on here, and own trucks...ill create it.

ill even be nice and make it 15

i only posted people who have trucks. and talk about them occasionally in threads. there are plenty more active members with trucks that dont post about them.

also. didn't include any trailblazer ss guys... but could if you need me to continue.

maybe KJ is gonna make it rain crazy northern truck people all over TCG if his section gets created.

BTW, PLENTY more TCG folks own trucks. Daturbosix, 79vette, ktravers, Jakeman17, ANYONE that tows shit (this is a market in itself), not to mention offroading folks. Phatride, Dan, TBSS folks out the wazoo, uhm heck. Even Mook might own a SUV/truck of some sorts soon enough.

Have some damn faith, Mook. Geez.

:werd:

Thread Info