Hilarious post on Clubgp

ilikemtb999

I eat dirt
Donating Member
Reaction score
Cue the "buy a ninja 250/sv650/scooter/moped first" posts. Those annoy me more then anything.

OP
cacicgtp7

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Reaction score
lol ^ I told him to buy an SV650, but that's just because I feel like someone with zero hours of riding shouldn't be on anything over that, and it's a great bike. Hell I'd still drive one. Just IMO though.

And how the hell do you have 37.5K posts? That's unreal.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Donating Member
Reaction score
I bought a 900 as a first bike. That decision has set me back 8 years.

1quick

Donating Member
Reaction score
meh the rc51 really isnt that fast a gsxr 600 would be faster, but they make alot of torque prolly a wheelie machine, bikes arnt really that hard to figure out a 1000 rides the same as a 600 its just a matter of knowing what it can and cant do

ThirdgenTa

Reaction score
Mmmm...RC51

I tell everyone not to buy anything bigger than a 600 as a first bike.
As long as you are very cautious, a quick learner and have good throttle control you should be fine.
A lot of people just like to get a first bike, twist the throttle and take off as fast as they can and that's how they wreck.

OP
cacicgtp7

cacicgtp7

Some Military Dude
Reaction score
Managing a lot of TQ on a bike is much more difficult (I think personally) than a lot of HP. One blip on an RC51 and you're 12 o'clocking in no time. I only rode one once, it was an entire different experience than an inline 4 liter bike.

XxApollynxX

Reaction score
The person I sold my Busa to had never ridden a quad, dirtbike, motorcycle nothing. Didn't even has his permit and hes put like 6k miles on the thing and never dropped it or anything. Anybody can hop on the biggest, baddest bike and dump it if you are retarded.

Hubbard 0

Reaction score
Started on an R1. It was easy to take it slow, but I had some dirt bike experience.

gixxerjoe06

Reaction score
the first bike i ever rode was a busa(with years on dirtbikes) and i took it easy when i rode it. and i bought my first bike last year which is a 06' gsxr1000. i believe i handle the bike well and have good control. im not an idiot for jumping to the 1000. it takes a well educated and cautious rider to do well on the road. im ready to get flamed but im not the average moron to hop on a bike.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom