Mike

Thirdgen89GTA

Aka "That Focus RS Guy"
TCG Premium
Sep 19, 2010
Rockford
Real Name
Bill
Holy shit, can’t believe the person who got rear ended walked away okay just like that. Had to scare the fuck out of you.
Probably the luck of being completely unaware of the impending rear-end collision. So when they did get hit, they got shoved back into the seat while relaxed.

Reactions: IceCreamAssassin

Spivitz

The Throttle is ur friend
TCG Premium
Oct 5, 2012
Sorry Not Sorry School GIF

Pewter-Camaro

TCG Elite Member
May 28, 2011
South of Wisconsin.
Man.. I stopped screwing around on the street a long time ago.

Years ago I was coming home from Meijers super late at night in the Camaro when it was heads/cam on skinnies and Hoosier drag radials. I had the back loaded with bags. I see two cars coming up really fast. I hold my lane the car behind me was a C5 and he let off way before he caught up to me. The guy in the left lane was a red TA and he didn’t lift and flew past me going 100 plus. Well there was a bunch of traffic up the road the guy didn’t lift until it was wayyy too late. He did the right thing in that situation and drove himself off the road. He went through a ditch, flew out, spun through a field and into trees. I stopped and ran over and the guy was okay and got on the phone to call a tow truck. I got the fuck out of there though because I was in the Camaro and the police would have absolutely fucked with me for being the car I was. The dude was lucky as shit.

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Man.. I stopped screwing around on the street a long time ago.

Years ago I was coming home from Meijers super late at night in the Camaro when it was heads/cam on skinnies and Hoosier drag radials. I had the back loaded with bags. I see two cars coming up really fast. I hold my lane the car behind me was a C5 and he let off way before he caught up to me. The guy in the left lane was a red TA and he didn’t lift and flew past me going 100 plus. Well there was a bunch of traffic up the road the guy didn’t lift until it was wayyy too late. He did the right thing in that situation and drove himself off the road. He went through a ditch, flew out, spun through a field and into trees. I stopped and ran over and the guy was okay and got on the phone to call a tow truck. I got the fuck out of there though because I was in the Camaro and the police would have absolutely fucked with me for being the car I was. The dude was lucky as shit.
Yeah that's a make a call GTFO moment.

Reactions: Pewter-Camaro

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
That guy is fucked.
- Drunk
- Street Racing
- Causing An Accident
- Leaving The Scene
Hope he enjoyed his last time driving any car. Better get use to that prison food and picking up garbage on the side of the road once he's served his time.
I will say I probably can't blame him for running, in his shoes I'd have been thinking negligent homicide. Not saying it's right but man he was gonna get fucked like a bitch anyways.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info