• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Hi there

I

imported_GraFFix

Welcome to the site...glad to see others taking interest in our little group here :)

you going to GPG? if you are im sure youll get a chance to meet alot of us.

Enjoy your stay

J

jabba

I wish I could make it to GPG but Not this year but I Hope to make it out next year, I will be going to WCG because its a lot closer to me!
some one posted on clubgp that you had like 350 members and when I stoped in to check the club web site out I liked it so I joined.

Mike K

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
Whatever you do, don't look into the light.

CoolGTX

let sleeping dogs lie
Reaction score
hey, my bro is in Mesa and I love to visit him in feb, march. He is off the 60 highway at southern rd. right behind the New highschool.

see you around

J/O

LPSPEED2

Reaction score
Hey, welcome to the club. I'm actually gunna come out tehre soon (end of sept/beginning of oct.) Lemme know where all the good spots are. Weel race a bit too ;) . Im gunna be in mesa/scottsdale area, what part aer you in? Get a meeting up and going and weel chill.

staceyyearsich

Reaction score
Welcome to my Kaypasa!! (sp) lol... I just got back from AZ it was hotter than hell there wow!! Well come

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom