đź‘‹ INTRO Hi from Lew in Sydney

LoCoZ

Apr 24, 2008
Villa Park, IL
Here's a pic of mine complete with Australian wheels!

20210502_182215.jpg

Lew

May 6, 2021
Hi all,

Thanks for the additional welcomes, and some brief replies:

Sorry Mook, Yes, GTRs are nice, but I got the rotary bug! My son's other passion is WRXs.

Thanks RdRnnR for the link, As far as I can tell it's an old one. The XD-16 was discontinued a very long time ago. Innovate (alias Autometer) suggest that I "upgrade" to a DB gauge. The only trouble is, I don't think it's an upgrade. The DB gauge is analog input only, it does not have the circular LED display like the XD-16 and the best of other current gauges, and I also suspect that it is much deeper than the XD-16, so you need to use a pod or find a place to drill a 2 1/6" hole. The XD-16 is only 1/2" thick, and can be fitted almost anywhere without the need to drill a hole. It was an awesome product!! By the way, I believe that there as also an XD-1 before the XD-16, and it was the same thing. Here is an image of the XD-16:

1620970292965.png

Hi LoCoZ, Thanks for sharing the photo of your beautiful RX-7, Series 1. It looks really great, the white highlights go really well with the white CSA Star wheels. They are discontinued now, so they are keepers.

Cheers,

Lew.

Lew

May 6, 2021
PS to my earlier reply to Turbocharged400sbc: I said that the CD that came with the LC1 did not have any DRIVERS. I meant to say that it did not include any FIRMWARE files, which usually end with .dld

There are actually a number of Windows drivers covering various Windows versions on the CD. I think it covers Windows 98, 2000, VISTA and XP. I have found that it also works with Windows 7, 32 bit, not 64 bit. The latest version of Logworks / LM Programmer on the Innovate website only supports 64-bit Windows; certainly Windows 10, and possibly Windows 7 64-bit, but I haven't tried that yet.

Thread Info