Smiles Per Gallon
TCG Premium
Dec 5, 2022
Hoffman Estates, IL
Real Name
Higor Pascoal
The car looks great!

Mod plans?
My plan is to do all the preventative maintenance and then the goal is gonna be to get the following: Exhaust, Downpipes, charge pipes, air intake , ECU tune. I completed all of the preventative maintenance items except the passenger side air filter. K&N sent me two driver side filters haha ( I already removed the Charcoal filters) . I also intend on getting these front lip/rear diffusor / exhaust tips.

Thank you!

Reactions: IDAFC21

MrExecutive

Smiles Per Gallon
TCG Premium
Dec 5, 2022
Hoffman Estates, IL
Real Name
Higor Pascoal
Beautiful car and spec! Congrats and welcome! I feel like the F10 M5 generation is very underappreciated. They're actually quite uncommon with less than 20k produced globally. I have a buddy with a tastefully modded F10 if you want to connect with someone local who knows their stuff mechanically in and out.
Also let me know if you want to meet up sometime for photos! Here are some shots of my buddy Sean's F10 M5
View attachment 142529

View attachment 142524
Thank you and wow that is a gorgeous F10! Love what hes done with the car. I would definitely be down to meet up for some photos and I would like to get in contact with your friend. I will always appreciate good advice and im definitely going to need some for the mods i want.

Reactions: Rico

Jimy Bilmo

CSVT OG Member
TCG Premium
TCG Goldmember
Aug 16, 2005
You made the right choice on the DCT. The manual version was hot garbage. I reviewed the 2013, I believe, when it came out after the community had a hissy fit. It’s not good enough to only offer a manual in a sports car, it also has to be good, and the M5’s wasn’t.
Yup, E60 in manual was money, as the SMG was trash. DCT is fucking amazing.

MrExecutive

Smiles Per Gallon
TCG Premium
Dec 5, 2022
Hoffman Estates, IL
Real Name
Higor Pascoal
You made the right choice on the DCT. The manual version was hot garbage. I reviewed the 2013, I believe, when it came out after the community had a hissy fit. It’s not good enough to only offer a manual in a sports car, it also has to be good, and the M5’s wasn’t.
Im curious was there a noticeable amount of turbo lag in the f10 manual compared to the DCT ? Or did it just not work well with the car as in jerky at low speeds + awkward shifts ? I regularly drive my uncle's E39 M5 and its phenomenal. The manual in the f10 was truly a post-production decision it seems like.

Jimy Bilmo Dr. Jimbo I can't wait to drive a manual E60. Man, do i love the sound of that s85 v10!

Reactions: Rico and Jimy Bilmo

Thread Info