MrExecutive

Smiles Per Gallon
TCG Premium
Dec 5, 2022
Hoffman Estates, IL
Real Name
Higor Pascoal
Hi all,

My name is Higor and I couldn't be any happier with realizing a 10+ year long dream of mine. Before I get into what I'm driving I'd like to tell you guys a little bit about my background.

Background -

I was born in a small remote city in Brazil that's called Guanhaes (Approx. 40k people). My parents and I migrated to the USA when I was four years old. I vividly remember landing in Miami and as we were walking out of the terminal I was in awe of a gorgeous C5 Corvette. Something sparked in me that is indescribable and I just knew I had a passion for cars. Growing up I wanted everything to do with cars - Formula 1 toys/hotwheels/ Mini collectable cars that you put together / All of the need for speed games/ Fast and Furious movies / Speedracer / Initial D. I put in hundreds of hours of watching of YouTube car videos and reviews. It felt like a never ending thirst for car videos.​
Fast forwarding to my teenage years my dad had a built 94 Mustang. Wow, that was the first car that gave me butterflies. I was hooked! My dad then bought an E70 twin turbo v8 X5 and I quickly started loving BMW. My uncle bought an E39 M5 right when I got my drivers license and he taught me how to properly drive a manual in that masterpiece of a car! I got to experience a lot of cars from TCG members as well. I remember Dan's - trans AM/GT500/ My favorite - the C6 Z06 Carbon Fiber Edition. I'll never forget when Dan let me drive his vette on fourth of July haha. I have some great memories with Mook's cars - Supra / Evo / Golf R. Mook, you let me drive that evo and wow the boost was incredible! Jimmy always had a mustang and they were always "butterfly inducing" but my favorite is his Hellcat. Holy crap that thing is awesome, still can't get over how it feels like "the hand of god" pushing you.​
The Journey -

Honda Accord (1997) - This is my first car and boy did it create some great memories. It had no ABS/No Radio or way of playing any music / bald tires. After work in mid winter my car wouldn't start and after some digging. I found that sometimes if you hit the alternator with a hammer it could get it to work for a little bit, IT WORKED!​
BMW X5 (2002) - Man did I love this thing, it was just good at everything except gas mileage and being fast haha. It instantly validated my love for BMW. The steering felt SO good and the overall car just gave me confidence to really push the car at times. It was a beast in the snow!​
Volkswagen GTI Sport with APR Stage 1 (2017) - My first quick car and I know speed is subjective but it was fast to me! The handling/the DSG/ Torque/ braking were all really impressive in this car ( specifically the handling ). I would still have this car if I went with the manual but the allure of "launch control" sold me to get a DSG. Little did i know it was useless with all the wheel hopping and traction issues. I went through the stock tires in 3 months ( pre tune) haha! The DSG is really good but I missed the manual the entire time I had this car. With the stage 1 I was beating 392's/e46 m3s/ 335i's stock / 435i's/ 5.0s. My two problems I had was that i didn't enjoy FWD as much as RWD and I'm not a big fan of the engine/exhaust sound of the Turbo I4. Overall it was a good daily driver that could average over 38mpg and also destroy the front tries.​
Volkswagen Jetta S Manual (2020) - This thing was the calm before the storm. I knew what i wanted and I needed to save up for it so I traded my GTI in for a base Jetta with zero options. Plastic steering wheel was the only thing that bothered me but the car was enjoyable. I beat the hell out of it and drove it like it had quadruple the horse power. Another really good daily driver!​
Before I get to the car I wanted to mention that I tried my best to get this car in manual but after careful consideration I wanted the car to be as intended during its production so I chose the DCT over the manual. There were only 570 manual F10 M5's ever made and the reviews usually complain about how it feels "off" in this car. I love manuals and I plan to have another car that's manual once I have extra drive way space for two cars.​

The Car -

As of October 2022 I'm a proud owner of an 2016 BMW M5 (DCT)! It took many years and a lot of patience but it finally paid off. It has been a southern car up until the middle of 2021 and I'm the third owner. It comes in a stunning color, Azurite Black Metallic, that looks black but is actually dark blue under light. Less than 210 F10 M5's were manufactured with this color. The interior is black leather with black piano trim. It comes with the two packages that were mandatory for me which is the competition pkg and executive pkg. After enjoying the car for almost two months now I can confidently say it completely exceeds my expectations. It is ridiculously fast and the DCT feels even better than the DSG. The launch control is just brutal when it grips. She is on the heavier side but she does a great job at making you forget that. The car is in great condition and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. It truly is a dream come true. Thank you all that have been there with me on this Journey. I'll attach some pictures and I'll have much better pictures the coming weeks.​
1670279241076.jpeg

-The following pictures are post ceramic coating.

bimmer4life

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Feb 18, 2008
Wheaton, Illinois
Hi all,

My name is Higor and I couldn't be any happier with realizing a 10+ year long dream of mine. Before I get into what I'm driving I'd like to tell you guys a little bit about my background.

Background -

I was born in a small remote city in Brazil that's called Guanhaes (Approx. 40k people). My parents and I migrated to the USA when I was four years old. I vividly remember landing in Miami and as we were walking out of the terminal I was in awe of a gorgeous C5 Corvette. Something sparked in me that is indescribable and I just knew I had a passion for cars. Growing up I wanted everything to do with cars - Formula 1 toys/hotwheels/ Mini collectable cars that you put together / All of the need for speed games/ Fast and Furious movies / Speedracer / Initial D. I put in hundreds of hours of watching of YouTube car videos and reviews. It felt like a never ending thirst for car videos.​
Fast forwarding to my teenage years my dad had a built 94 Mustang. Wow, that was the first car that gave me butterflies. I was hooked! My dad then bought an E70 twin turbo v8 X5 and I quickly started loving BMW. My uncle bought an E39 M5 right when I got my drivers license and he taught me how to properly drive a manual in that masterpiece of a car! I got to experience a lot of cars from TCG members as well. I remember Dan's - trans AM/GT500/ My favorite - the C6 Z06 Carbon Fiber Edition. I'll never forget when Dan let me drive his vette on fourth of July haha. I have some great memories with Mook's cars - Supra / Evo / Golf R. Mook, you let me drive that evo and wow the boost was incredible! Jimmy always had a mustang and they were always "butterfly inducing" but my favorite is his Hellcat. Holy crap that thing is awesome, still can't get over how it feels like "the hand of god" pushing you.​
The Journey -

Honda Accord (1997) - This is my first car and boy did it create some great memories. It had no ABS/No Radio or way of playing any music / bald tires. After work in mid winter my car wouldn't start and after some digging. I found that sometimes if you hit the alternator with a hammer it could get it to work for a little bit, IT WORKED!​
BMW X5 (2002) - Man did I love this thing, it was just good at everything except gas mileage and being fast haha. It instantly validated my love for BMW. The steering felt SO good and the overall car just gave me confidence to really push the car at times. It was a beast in the snow!​
Volkswagen GTI Sport with APR Stage 1 (2017) - My first quick car and I know speed is subjective but it was fast to me! The handling/the DSG/ Torque/ braking were all really impressive in this car ( specifically the handling ). I would still have this car if I went with the manual but the allure of "launch control" sold me to get a DSG. Little did i know it was useless with all the wheel hopping and traction issues. I went through the stock tires in 3 months ( pre tune) haha! The DSG is really good but I missed the manual the entire time I had this car. With the stage 1 I was beating 392's/e46 m3s/ 335i's stock / 435i's/ 5.0s. My two problems I had was that i didn't enjoy FWD as much as RWD and I'm not a big fan of the engine/exhaust sound of the Turbo I4. Overall it was a good daily driver that could average over 38mpg and also destroy the front tries.​
Volkswagen Jetta S Manual (2020) - This thing was the calm before the storm. I knew what i wanted and I needed to save up for it so I traded my GTI in for a base Jetta with zero options. Plastic steering wheel was the only thing that bothered me but the car was enjoyable. I beat the hell out of it and drove it like it had quadruple the horse power. Another really good daily driver!​
Before I get to the car I wanted to mention that I tried my best to get this car in manual but after careful consideration I wanted the car to be as intended during its production so I chose the DCT over the manual. There were only 570 manual F10 M5's ever made and the reviews usually complain about how it feels "off" in this car. I love manuals and I plan to have another car that's manual once I have extra drive way space for two cars.​

The Car -

As of October 2022 I'm a proud owner of an 2016 BMW M5 (DCT)! It took many years and a lot of patience but it finally paid off. It has been a southern car up until the middle of 2021 and I'm the third owner. It comes in a stunning color, Azurite Black Metallic, that looks black but is actually dark blue under light. Less than 210 F10 M5's were manufactured with this color. The interior is black leather with black piano trim. It comes with the two packages that were mandatory for me which is the competition pkg and executive pkg. After enjoying the car for almost two months now I can confidently say it completely exceeds my expectations. It is ridiculously fast and the DCT feels even better than the DSG. The launch control is just brutal when it grips. She is on the heavier side but she does a great job at making you forget that. The car is in great condition and I couldn't be happier with my purchase. It truly is a dream come true. Thank you all that have been there with me on this Journey. I'll attach some pictures and I'll have much better pictures the coming weeks.​
View attachment 142504
View attachment 142505
View attachment 142506

-The following pictures are post ceramic coating.

View attachment 142507
View attachment 142487
View attachment 142509
View attachment 142508
Love it and great introduction. I have owned a few M5s in my lifetime (E34,E39,E60,F10). Particularly my F10 M5 was this exact color combo. Only thing I had done was a tune from missiontuning. Thing was a blast to drive. Congrats!!!!! And Enjoy!!

Reactions: MrExecutive

Rico

Addict
TCG Sponsor
Nov 25, 2020
Beautiful car and spec! Congrats and welcome! I feel like the F10 M5 generation is very underappreciated. They're actually quite uncommon with less than 20k produced globally. I have a buddy with a tastefully modded F10 if you want to connect with someone local who knows their stuff mechanically in and out.
Also let me know if you want to meet up sometime for photos! Here are some shots of my buddy Sean's F10 M5
1670295954926.png

1670295334829.png

Thread Info