3800 HEY PICTOR

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
I thought I heard that you are employed by Just Tires now? I had them give me a quote on some rubber for my 077 18"....... 245-40R-18's....

Dunlop Sportsman 901's. I think. $795.oo out the door. Around $163per tire.

Kumos $143 per and $704 out the door. Both for a set of 4.

He also mentioned that he could provide/uphold the (factory) MANUFACTURERS tread warrenty(25,000) on them scense its not comming out of their(Just Tires) pocket....But all 4 need to be worn equally with no signs of enlignment issues....
I was really skeptical and drilled him on the Tire tread warrenty. I told him it was a "performance car" and the car WILL be "driven." It still didnt phase him. Dennis. The store on 87th and Cicero. Burbank.

Three questions.

-Can you get me a better deal on the tires? Im leaning towards those Dunlops. I'd rather bring the buisness towards you.

-Can I go with a better tire for the money?

-Does this guy have the facts straight on the FACTORY tread warrenty. What is the minimum tread depth for replacement? 3/32"

If anyone has any experience with tire manufactures warrenties please jump in..

rob

TCG Elite Member
Dec 28, 2008
I thought so....3/32" If I remember correctly that was the baseline limit to treadlife for all tires. What did you pay Hale? You have 17"s right.

Bench racing is fun. We do it all night at work....From Neon guys to the Stang guys, vette guys, Cameros, Big Paxton charged Dodge, a turbo Porche with WI, Chevele with a 502 and NOS, 3000GT w/WI and turbos. All these guys are the guys you'll catch on OT days....I forgot. I think I got this one guy too put a L67 into his Fierro.

Tell him too get back to me tomarrow or something. If you dont mind. I have too start getting ready for work now...This will be 15 days in a row now.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info