3800 Hey Nick

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Tint is going to be coming soon..

Supposedly I'm averaging 17mpg with city driving. I'm not all to easy on it (1, its a new to me car, and 2, its got a decently nice sounding exhaust). I do know its getting slightly worse gas mileage then the Regal though, and I beat that car like it stole my gf.

Nothing a tune (after a cam install?) couldnt help. :ph34r:

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Nice car, but lose those msd wires. Thats prob your starting issue.
[/b]

I doubt it the 04+ are notorious for wierd starting issues. At first we thought it was an 04 thing but even the 05/06 guys have some minor issues. Oh yeah cant forgot about rough idle problems too.

Nick

If you ever want to see the headlight brackets (update) just let me know and when your in the area you can take a look.

SaturdaysGS

TCG Elite Member
Jul 15, 2007
Chicago (Southside)
Thanks Francisco, now you have another (different) car to maybe keep an eye out for.

Thanks John!

Tony, I'm going to hit up the dealer next week and see if a PCM flash to the latest code will do the trick. If not, then oh well. But I think either Tuesday or Thursday of next week, I will be out that way, and would def. like to check the brackets out. I'll let you know.

Thanks Guys!

TonzKnock-G

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 9, 2007
Shitcago
Thanks Francisco, now you have another (different) car to maybe keep an eye out for.

Thanks John!

Tony, I'm going to hit up the dealer next week and see if a PCM flash to the latest code will do the trick. If not, then oh well. But I think either Tuesday or Thursday of next week, I will be out that way, and would def. like to check the brackets out. I'll let you know.

Thanks Guys!
[/b]

No problem just let me know.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info