• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Hey Nick

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
I saw your sig on clubgp but didnt see any posts?(unless I missed it) Lets see some pics!

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice! Tint that biotch! I hope your gas mileage is as crappy as mine!

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Tint is going to be coming soon..

Supposedly I'm averaging 17mpg with city driving. I'm not all to easy on it (1, its a new to me car, and 2, its got a decently nice sounding exhaust). I do know its getting slightly worse gas mileage then the Regal though, and I beat that car like it stole my gf.

Nothing a tune (after a cam install?) couldnt help. :ph34r:

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Correct, Silva had also a black/red theme while this car has a black/yellow theme. I want an Inferno hood though..

I believe the old owner was either on here, or ClubGP (maybe both) because I remember the car from pictures I saved on my Laptop (which are gone thanks to the harddrive taking a dump).

True, Bob, I forgot about that.

PANDA

Reaction score
Pretty nice, how much did you pick that up for?

bikrboy128

Some say.....
Reaction score
very nice, those gauges look like they are from a ferrari.
congrats on the purchase and good luck

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Thanks guys, The dealer wanted 14k for it.. I managed to get them down to 13,250, with TTL. Not including trade in, and down payment. It has 59k miles, and a 3 year 36k mile warranty (Extracare Plan), which I'm going to try not to void..?? or something like that.

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Nice car, but lose those msd wires. Thats prob your starting issue.

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Nice car, but lose those msd wires. Thats prob your starting issue.
[/b]
I doubt it the 04+ are notorious for wierd starting issues. At first we thought it was an 04 thing but even the 05/06 guys have some minor issues. Oh yeah cant forgot about rough idle problems too.

Nick

If you ever want to see the headlight brackets (update) just let me know and when your in the area you can take a look.

Royalgtp

Reaction score
Its pretty well documented about how bad teh other "performance" wires are for our cars.

You have 2 real options.

Stock which is perfectly fine, or, PRJ wires if you plan on taking plugs in and out a lot and doing a lot of messing around.

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Reaction score
MSD make fine wires. had them on 2 cars now for 2 1/2 years without an issue. trust me with the heat the CT kit put out and the 30 somthing times the wires were taken off i could not ask for more.

I have PRJs as well they are a great design but for the price and quality MSD is more then fine.
hell prjs are made with msd ends

SaturdaysGS

Reaction score
Thanks Francisco, now you have another (different) car to maybe keep an eye out for.

Thanks John!

Tony, I'm going to hit up the dealer next week and see if a PCM flash to the latest code will do the trick. If not, then oh well. But I think either Tuesday or Thursday of next week, I will be out that way, and would def. like to check the brackets out. I'll let you know.

Thanks Guys!

TonzKnock-G

Donating Member
Reaction score
Thanks Francisco, now you have another (different) car to maybe keep an eye out for.

Thanks John!

Tony, I'm going to hit up the dealer next week and see if a PCM flash to the latest code will do the trick. If not, then oh well. But I think either Tuesday or Thursday of next week, I will be out that way, and would def. like to check the brackets out. I'll let you know.

Thanks Guys!
[/b]
No problem just let me know.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom