Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
need trans work?
custom torque converters?
general repair?
late model performance trans work?
race car stuff?

look no further. contact us. 630.532.7027 or send a message to me or Carl@Redline [email protected]

conveniently located in the same building as Goodfellas Garage.

Mook

El Presidente
Admin
Reaction score
You beat me to the thread, Jeff. Had to jump back over to work.

You know how everything works tho, so I knew you'd handle it.

blakbearddelite

I'm not one of your 'shit-hole' buddies!
Donating Member
Reaction score
I can't believe you don't remember servicing me. I even told my wife I hadn't been serviced that well in a long time.

I brought the Mustang in for a squeaky belt. You found that a pulley was misaligned and added a spacer/washer. After Greasy swapped belts, the car has been running quietly since. That shit had been making noise since May of 2017.

I lost a little faith in the place that installed the blower and tried fixing my axles. They misaligned the pulley and also forgot to bolt back in the transmission cross brace. And I have a suspicion that they also screwed up one of my axles, but the car had been to two different shops. But the second shop did end up fixing it finally, so there's that.

OP
daturbosix

daturbosix

Forum Sponsor
TCG Sponsor
Reaction score
I can't believe you don't remember servicing me. I even told my wife I hadn't been serviced that well in a long time.

I brought the Mustang in for a squeaky belt. You found that a pulley was misaligned and added a spacer/washer. After Greasy swapped belts, the car has been running quietly since. That shit had been making noise since May of 2017.

I lost a little faith in the place that installed the blower and tried fixing my axles. They misaligned the pulley and also forgot to bolt back in the transmission cross brace. And I have a suspicion that they also screwed up one of my axles, but the car had been to two different shops. But the second shop did end up fixing it finally, so there's that.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

YES. that was a good servicing.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom