• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Hey I'm not a bum anymore.

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
I got a freakin job. I'm a dispatcher for a truck company. I'll be around more often so sorry for not being there ppl. I say we hit up Koozy's sometime real soon!!!!! Well I got to go I'm still working. Peace

Leo!!!!!! :D :D

mybluegtp

Reaction score
Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Nov 13 2003, 05:03 PM
I got a freakin job. I'm a dispatcher for a truck company. I'll be around more often so sorry for not being there ppl. I say we hit up Koozy's sometime real soon!!!!! Well I got to go I'm still working. Peace

oooh i'm telling your boss, but in spanish.. :lol:

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Thats cool as hell Leo. Does that mean we get to see you more often now??

2KREDGHOST

Reaction score
Hey chris at least I'm wearing the right shoes bro!!!! hahah :p :p

dsk727

Reaction score
Glad you found a job Leo, you should give some job searching tips to Steve he he j/k :)

Denise :)

S

shadownight

Originally posted by 2KREDGHOST@Nov 13 2003, 05:03 PM

good to here you have a job ... as for me I had a job intervew yesterday and today they want me to call them so will see whats going on. about Koozy's will see whats up might mak it dont know yet. what time?

ulises

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom