đź‘‹ INTRO Hey im new here

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
Thanks, ive already met some of you, I was the one in the red 03 Z06 up at one of Eddie and Erics Omega Flooring meets. And Zac I know you from Drew I was at a couple of your parties I had the Black GT at the time, but any ways the cobra is pretty much stock I bought a Borla XR-1 catback and a Borla X pipe off the guy I bought the car from, and he installed it for free.

The Pun

OG CSVT Guy
TCG Premium
Apr 12, 2004
ChromeCobra said:
Thanks, ive already met some of you, I was the one in the red 03 Z06 up at one of Eddie and Erics Omega Flooring meets. And Zac I know you from Drew I was at a couple of your parties I had the Black GT at the time, but any ways the cobra is pretty much stock I bought a Borla XR-1 catback and a Borla X pipe off the guy I bought the car from, and he installed it for free.

I met you there, I had the silver 10th coupe with chrome bullits on it.

Welcome to the site, nice color BTW. I sold my 93 Vert in the psring which was chrome yellow also.

ChromeCobra

TCG Elite Member
Nov 19, 2005
jeff- yeah I remember you your car is sick, I came so close to gettin a 03 I even got the 99/01 Cobra taillights because I love how they look with the yellow bottom. But I changed my mind at the last minute and got my 98 so now I have a set off 99/01 cobra tail lights if anyone wants them just make an offer...

Ear Rak

Underemployed
Nov 11, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
ChromeCobra said:
jeff- yeah I remember you your car is sick, I came so close to gettin a 03 I even got the 99/01 Cobra taillights because I love how they look with the yellow bottom. But I changed my mind at the last minute and got my 98 so now I have a set off 99/01 cobra tail lights if anyone wants them just make an offer...

welcome to the board :D

oh and i might be interested in those tail lights, i'll get back to you on them.

Thread Info