3800 Hey Hale

LeeGTP

Addict
Nov 10, 2008
Originally posted by GTPHales-Wife@Sep 9 2005, 03:04 PM
Hey Brien.....what after red lobster after bag turny....or don't you guys like the lobster????  Then play more bags at your house (and drink of course) after we eat  :lolsign:

If not bbq is cool....Red Lobster all you can eat shrimp will be in town for at least another month......
[snapback]97366[/snapback]​

Endless Shrimp is here for 8 weeks ends almost around Thanksgiving

Lee

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
Originally posted by gtphale@Sep 9 2005, 04:35 PM
bags and bbq work for me, now if I can get hold of that old boss of yours.
[snapback]97388[/snapback]​

Lets see I was 15 and she was 23 that would make her 42 :blink:

Hey maybe she has a daughter ;) .

Alright I figure we get to The Old Barn around 2:00 so you can meet there or meet at my house before around 1:00 or 1:30.

I'll supply the food just please bring your drinks. If you have anything special you want to bring for the side or to grill go right ahead. I will have Jack and Pats porterhouse patties and brats.

I'd like to know who all wants to come so we can get enough food.

The Old Barn
8100 S Central
Burbank IL 60459
708-422-5400

Hunterdogs
9829 Rutherford
Oak Lawn IL 60453
708-822-0209

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

I just realzed that I kinda invited myself. Is it cool if I come by? I could drop a bags game off before I go to the reception cause it's only 5 min away. That way you guys could have an extra set to play on while it's still light out.
CJ

HUNTERDOG

Addict
Jan 26, 2008
I just realzed that I kinda invited myself. Is it cool if I come by? I could drop a bags game off before I go to the reception cause it's only 5 min away. That way you guys could have an extra set to play on while it's still light out.

All are invited.

I really don't know when we'll be back at the house. I guess it all depends on how well we do.

I

imported_PaceCarBoozer

Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Sep 10 2005, 09:33 AM
Julie will be home with the kids.

I have my inlaws boxes here too so you don't have to worry about bringing yours.

Sorry Hale, Julie usually just drinks my beer or maybe a UV Blue lemonaid thing. We got her covered.
[snapback]97440[/snapback]​
Ok, if you already have two sets, I'll just bring beer then :)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info