• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Hey Hale

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
They have a bean bag tournament going on this Saturday at The Old Barn on 81st and Central. I don't know if you can pick your partner or if you draw numbers or what. It looks like it starts around 2:30. I may have to go up there and check it out, what do you think?

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
I'm not that far away as well....

may go if some go...

beyerch

Reaction score
yeah bastards go and have fun. you sure screwed me over that last game... what 12-0.

fawkers :)

gtphale

Reaction score
actually it was 14-0 but who's counting??? :lol:

gtphale

Reaction score
Hey that sounds like a plan I say we do it. Can't hurt to give it a shot.

alexgtp

Reaction score
hmm bean bag or shrimp. can you guys be in 2 places at once?

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Originally posted by alexgtp@Sep 9 2005, 10:29 AM
hmm bean bag or shrimp. can you guys be in 2 places at once?
[snapback]97302[/snapback]​
Shrimp is later on...and if we can't make it....we can't make it to red lobster....Red Lobster will always be ther, LOL!

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
Game on!

I say we get there around 1:30 or so.

Would anyone be interested in coming back to our place after the Bean Bag Tournament for some BBQ?

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
I just called The Old Barn and they said sign up starts at 2:30 and they'll probably start playing around 3:00 or 3:30. You don't get to pick you own partner though, they do a random draw. So Hale if God is on our side we'll get paired up and beat some ass :D

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Sep 9 2005, 11:09 AM
I just called The Old Barn and they said sign up starts at 2:30 and they'll probably start playing around 3:00 or 3:30. You don't get to pick you own partner though, they do a random draw. So Hale if God is on our side we'll get paired up and beat some ass :D
[snapback]97312[/snapback]​
:lolsign: Yeah you both better pray pretty hard, hehehehe

xplicitt

Reaction score
this sux, im only a few minutes from there and I have to go to a fricken wedding on saturday!! :( :(

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
stacey I am sure we could bring coolers of beer!..........Brien are you boys gonna have to get some practice time in, LOL! Do we need to still be there early or parctice at your place......?

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Hey Brien.....what after red lobster after bag turny....or don't you guys like the lobster???? Then play more bags at your house (and drink of course) after we eat :lolsign:

If not bbq is cool....Red Lobster all you can eat shrimp will be in town for at least another month......

dsk727

Reaction score
IIRC there is a red lobster off 95th St. and Southwest Highway.. we could do that one, unless it is too far away for others... :confused:

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
I'm not to sure you guys want to go to that Red Lobster :blink: .

I will supply all the food if we BBQ. I just need to know who all will be coming.

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Sep 9 2005, 03:30 PM
I'm not to sure you guys want to go to that Red Lobster  :blink: .

I will supply all the food if we BBQ. I just need to know who all will be coming.
[snapback]97371[/snapback]​
what's wrong with red lobster, LOL....it doesn't matter too me...just thought I would throw it out there.....

But the bbq is fine with us

HUNTERDOG

Reaction score
I actually used to work at that Red Lobster when I was 15 as a bus boy. The manager thought I was cute so she hired me. Little did I know two months later I would be banging her :blink: . She broke me in good, oh yea she was 23 and married. The good old days ;)

GTPHales-Wife

Reaction score
We for are in for bags and bbq....just talked to the man of the house :drunk: :beer: :lolsign: and maybe a little something else afterwards :howyoudoin:

framos242

Drink the shot, pussy....
Reaction score
Originally posted by HUNTERDOG@Sep 9 2005, 03:37 PM
I actually used to work at that Red Lobster when I was 15 as a bus boy. The manager thought I was cute so she hired me. Little did I know two months later I would be banging her :blink:  . She broke me in good, oh yea she was 23 and married. The good old days ;)
[snapback]97376[/snapback]​
Did you at least get a raise??? :D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom