Real Name
Mike
Reactions: 1quick

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
I thought we had a thread on here about how the rental industry was gonna go to shit? Maybe I saw it in an article?

Not especially surprised. Curious to see what happens to the used car industry in return. I can tell you at the start of the pandemic my XC90 V8 was an offer of 800 at the JY and I went today and it was 390. Scrap's at like 85 a ton right now. Could trigger the whole market's collapse tbh.

sickmint79

I Drink Your Milkshake
Mar 2, 2008
grayslake
They Have been struggling for a while with Lyft and Uber taking away a chunk of their business. Now they have a massive fleet of vehicles that have not been making money on for months and can’t make the payments on.

i don't travel much for work anymore, but did need to keep my points alive with a fake rental since i had not made one for a year. i have just used a taxi or uber on all of my most recent trips, although sometimes it is a pain to use a mobile service at some airports cuz they put the pickup location out in some goofy spot.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info