3800 Heres some pics of the car

630_GTO

Addict
Nov 6, 2007
Woodridge
well i had some paint done and a 05 hood put on here she is...more to come...

Pic105.jpg

Pic112.jpg

Pic110.jpg

<div class='quotemain'>
i got the badges from zzp, and what stripes..i know it needs that extra something, but i dont know what to do, any ideas would be great thanks guys
[/b]

do the ps of what i was talking about. i bet it would look pretty damn good.
[/b][/quote]

it looks good, but ALOT of gtos have that, so i dont wana ill just find a reg pic of it and show you

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
i got the badges from zzp, and what stripes..i know it needs that extra something, but i dont know what to do, any ideas would be great thanks guys
[/b]

do the ps of what i was talking about. i bet it would look pretty damn good.
[/b][/quote]

it looks good, but ALOT of gtos have that, so i dont wana ill just find a reg pic of it and show you
[/b][/quote]

heres a quick shitty paintshop i did.

Kyle

TCG Elite Member
Dec 30, 2008
Downers Grove
That is like putting a GXP badge on an SE, get the judge off the back...

It would be a little better if you had an LS2, super/turbo, NOS, anything...

John
[/b]

:iagree: I wasnt gonna say anything but since someone else did. I think thats quite ricer style to badge it as something it isnt, perhaps if you had 400Whp or something it'd be excusable. but having a judge badge with nothing to back it up doesnt seem much different then all these ricers running around with type R and GTR badges on cars with nothing but a fart can.

Take the badges off man. From one GTO owner to another. Please take them off. You will get nothing but disrespect from the other guys that own them. On a lighter note keep the front plate. You will get used to it. Plus if you buy the GTOAA plates you get 2 and can show them both off.......... DO IT!!!! I will post pics of my car soon to show you what the SAP grills look like on a silver 05. I will make sure my GTOAA plates are on to so everybody can drool at the number and plates!

how much are the gtoaa plates 80? and how long till they expire? like 2 months right?, and ill prob keep the plate on, i just have to think of a custom plate idea...thats where im stuck and does anyone know that site where you can check the availability of the plates in IL? i know there is one i just dont remember it

GTP4ME

Regular
Apr 28, 2008
how much are the gtoaa plates 80? and how long till they expire? like 2 months right?, and ill prob keep the plate on, i just have to think of a custom plate idea...thats where im stuck and does anyone know that site where you can check the availability of the plates in IL? i know there is one i just dont remember it
[/b]

Here's the link for the pick a plate site https://www.ilsos.gov/PickAPlateWeb/index1.html

Oh, and coming from another GTO owner.....LOSE THE JUDGE BADGE!!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info