• Hi Guest, welcome to TCG 2.0. Please refer to the FAQ in User Support before you do anything else. It will make the transition MUCH easier.

IF YOU ARE SEEING AN "OOPS" ERROR PAGE, IT IS LIKELY BECAUSE YOUR BROWSER HAS NOT UPDATED YOUR CACHE. YOU CAN EITHER CLICK FORUMS AT THE TOP LEFT OR VISIT THECHICAGOGARAGE.COM AND BOOKMARK THAT. - Love, Mook

Heres some pics of the car

630_GTO

Reaction score
well i had some paint done and a 05 hood put on here she is...more to come...

PANDA

Reaction score
Take off that Gay Front Plate.

Kyle

Reaction score
now you outta get those GM grill inserts, definetly the right choice with the hood.

630_GTO

Reaction score
[/b]
i hate the front plate to lol, me n shaun tried we dont have the shit to take it off, i wana have the dealer do it, but then ill have 2 nasty ass holes

98GTPDriva

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
i hate the front plate to lol, me n shaun tried we dont have the shit to take it off, i wana have the dealer do it, but then ill have 2 nasty ass holes
[/b][/quote]

You could have gotten the holes fixed when it was at the body shop if it was in the paint.

PANDA

Reaction score
You could have gotten the holes fixed when it was at the body shop if it was in the paint.[/b]
X2 if you just got that bumper painted you should have told the bodyshop not to put the front plate back on.

Fish

From the mean streets....
Reaction score
Leave it on. We dont need threads about how cops are gay for enforcing the front plate law. :D

Other then that its looking nice. You definatly need some stripes or something to give it the Judge look.

Xtant12

Reaction score
Looks sweet, but where did you get those badges.. My dad laughed a little bit when he seen that on the back.. He said he had one and it didnt look like that.. :lolsign: Makes me want a GTO more and more when I see them.

630_GTO

Reaction score
i got the badges from zzp, and what stripes..i know it needs that extra something, but i dont know what to do, any ideas would be great thanks guys

I

imported_1fastGTP

i got the badges from zzp, and what stripes..i know it needs that extra something, but i dont know what to do, any ideas would be great thanks guys
[/b]
do the ps of what i was talking about. i bet it would look pretty damn good.

630_GTO

Reaction score
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

it looks good, but ALOT of gtos have that, so i dont wana ill just find a reg pic of it and show you

I

imported_1fastGTP

<div class='quotemain'>
<div class='quotemain'>
[/b]
[/b][/quote]

it looks good, but ALOT of gtos have that, so i dont wana ill just find a reg pic of it and show you
[/b][/quote]

heres a quick shitty paintshop i did.

EmersonHart13

Member Selfie
Donating Member
Reaction score
That is like putting a GXP badge on an SE, get the judge off the back...

It would be a little better if you had an LS2, super/turbo, NOS, anything...

John

PANDA

Reaction score
Keep the paint stock. Dont paint a car unless you have to. If you paint your car like in shawns image when you sell your car some people might not like that so your potential buyers will be decreased.

Judging by your avitar you got a tune already?

Kyle

Reaction score
That is like putting a GXP badge on an SE, get the judge off the back...

It would be a little better if you had an LS2, super/turbo, NOS, anything...

John
[/b]
:iagree: I wasnt gonna say anything but since someone else did. I think thats quite ricer style to badge it as something it isnt, perhaps if you had 400Whp or something it'd be excusable. but having a judge badge with nothing to back it up doesnt seem much different then all these ricers running around with type R and GTR badges on cars with nothing but a fart can.

630_GTO

Reaction score
id say 400 if i had it lol, im only the ls1, im doing some more engine mods and all that soon, so that would be a nice number to do, the hp i have but if im not there i wont do it yet, and i was tired of the gto 5.7 thats why i changed it

I

imported_1fastGTP

id say 400 if i had it lol, im only the ls1, im doing some more engine mods and all that soon, so that would be a nice number to do, the hp i have but if im not there i wont do it yet, and i was tired of the gto 5.7 thats why i changed it
[/b]
HAHA sweet kyle were both ricers now!! high five!

Aircal

Reaction score
Keep the front plate but getting something better than just numbers....

gtphale

Reaction score
Keep the paint stock. Dont paint a car unless you have to. If you paint your car like in shawns image when you sell your car some people might not like that so your potential buyers will be decreased.

Judging by your avitar you got a tune already?
[/b]
that car looks like crap

PaceCarDriva500

Reaction score
Take the badges off man. From one GTO owner to another. Please take them off. You will get nothing but disrespect from the other guys that own them. On a lighter note keep the front plate. You will get used to it. Plus if you buy the GTOAA plates you get 2 and can show them both off.......... DO IT!!!! I will post pics of my car soon to show you what the SAP grills look like on a silver 05. I will make sure my GTOAA plates are on to so everybody can drool at the number and plates!

630_GTO

Reaction score
how much are the gtoaa plates 80? and how long till they expire? like 2 months right?, and ill prob keep the plate on, i just have to think of a custom plate idea...thats where im stuck and does anyone know that site where you can check the availability of the plates in IL? i know there is one i just dont remember it

GTP4ME

Reaction score
how much are the gtoaa plates 80? and how long till they expire? like 2 months right?, and ill prob keep the plate on, i just have to think of a custom plate idea...thats where im stuck and does anyone know that site where you can check the availability of the plates in IL? i know there is one i just dont remember it
[/b]

Here's the link for the pick a plate site https://www.ilsos.gov/PickAPlateWeb/index1.html

Oh, and coming from another GTO owner.....LOSE THE JUDGE BADGE!!!

PaceCarDriva500

Reaction score
The GTOAA plates are good from May2-June30 All benifits support needy kids and you get a cool set of plates that only 100 other people have! And they are $60

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom