Here's a 3800 build update thread for the people

Fish

From the quiet street
TCG Premium
Aug 3, 2007
Hanover Park
Real Name
Fish
What does it matter to you if meet pics are posted, if youd show up to any to begin with you wouldn't need pics

That was a joke towards panda in his meet thread. :drums:

are you people fucking kidding me...you dont think i was trying to flog the damn thing? seriously brian i break it more often than hk by what 3-1 (panda scrounge up some stats):rofl:
i noticed issues and adjusted em and was getting it sorted out
1st was useless2nd was strong as hell, that last run i shifted into 2nd gear at about 10 mph with a easy launch IT FUCKING LOVED IT needs more 2.93 1inch

What gear is in it now?

it is funny this build thread is not in the member builds section.

Too good for the build section. :fy:

" Stage 2" axles....

How the fuck did they get a GP to 2600lbs? 1000+ Lbs is SERIOUS weight reduction

Stage 2 axles? I havent checked on anything transmission wise in awhile. Dunno what those are. :dunno:

I still call BS on the dudes race weight. Thats within the old white Intense turbo car, but that thing had plastic windows, chromeoly parts all over the place, nothing but a milk crate and a power wheels steering wheel inside. I dont think it even had an instrument cluster. :s00ls:

Euro

GM or Nothing
Oct 22, 2007
Roselle
Real Name
Matt

RICH17

Dr. Pussy Slayer, MD
TCG Premium
Nov 14, 2008
The 007
Real Name
Adam Rich

Turbocharged400sbc

3800 & 4T80E > ALL
TCG Premium
Jun 16, 2007
hangover park IL
What gear is in it now?

Stage 2 axles? I havent checked on anything transmission wise in awhile. Dunno what those are. :dunno:
3.29 fdr gmr 1" i was playing with having it shift into 2nd sooner and i was picking up mph at the 1/8th

they are sfph stg2's iirc they came with the gmr chain trans dd bought off a dude in wisc.
passenger axle is wayyy to short and the inner tripod sits too far outboard of the tulip

Needs a burnout and a 1.8 or below 60' and run a mid 11 as it fucking sits

also needs to up the boost about 4-5psi to over 20

and then needs to drop a bunch of weight... not sub 3k, but im interested to weigh the car as it sits with james in it, then a race weight of me coming in around 3200-3300 would be nice

i was heating em up, i wasnt going nuts, it wasnt necessary...i was more focused on other things
boost can go up down the road...i was still lookin to drive it back bud...hopefully with a 11' but o well

ill look for a local scale but id guess 4k with me in it

He did burnouts, the 20+mph cross winds were making launching difficult, I was not able to best a 2.2 60', when last time I was at GLD I made consistent 2.1 60's
i wasnt launching hard but i was getting pretty good at getting it to spool up to almost 0 before green and launchin without blowin up the tires.

AjL227

Do You Even?
Feb 19, 2008
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info