Hennessey to be the first to build a 4 digit hp GTR?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
:noes:

Proving that it’s not only the Japanese that can put together a complete turbo and manifold upgrade for the Nissan GT-R, John Hennessey has released the following preview video on Youtube. It shows the Hennessey Nissan GT-R with a fairly decent sized pair of GT30R strapped to the side in a high mount configuration. Also as you can see, to match the turbos they’ve fabricated a custom stainless manifold, custom stainless dump pipes and fitted up a pair of external wastegates.

The high mount location means they can fit up some nice short intakes which should lend themselves naturally to higher performance. Each GT30R can flow enough air for 500hp so, with two of them, look out because we could soon be knocking on the door of four digit hp Nissan GT-Rs.

hennessey-turbos-001.jpg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZVAyYdQKPY&feature=player_embedded

Smoke

Addict
Feb 11, 2009
What's that supposed to mean, stickers?

Henessey has several outstanding warrants and judgements against him from Viper tuners who've paid him to mod their cars,only to get BS and lies when its time to collect the cars-which get chopped and parted,or used for Henesseys Texas clients.Most victims were out of state custoners,one guy in New Jersey wired Henessey $100,000 and is still in court trying to get his money back.

Car and Driver dug up the info.

Think before you pos-oh wait,you're sools.

slowchevy

eat ass drive fast
Sep 10, 2007
Henessey has several outstanding warrants and judgements against him from Viper tuners who've paid him to mod their cars,only to get BS and lies when its time to collect the cars-which get chopped and parted,or used for Henesseys Texas clients.Most victims were out of state custoners,one guy in New Jersey wired Henessey $100,000 and is still in court trying to get his money back.

Car and Driver dug up the info.

Think before you pos-oh wait,you're sools.
:drums:

T

thom000001

its actually running the same turbos my car has on it now. I was at SP when Precision was asking Larry what I thought about the turbos cause Hennessescrewed was asking precision what turbos to run lol......but the gtr will have better spool than mine (way better flowing heads/cams)

tom

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info