• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

help with wheels and tires

FirstWorldProblems

TCG Elite Member
Staff member
TCG Premium
Sep 6, 2006
Crown point, IN
03SonicBlueSNAKE said:
i want to buy a pair of rims for the rear end i was thinking of getting the 03 cobra replica rims but wider 17x10 and putting some 315 on them. can you guys tell me where i can get them pretty cheap and i dont want the chrome ones because my stock ones are silver and i want them to match. also what tire dr should i put on the rims.

Any mickey thompson will do, 275/40r17 or 315/35r17. If you change your mind about the rims matching i have some chrome 17x8s with BFG DR's on them i will let go for pretty cheap. They're narrower, but a 275/40r17 MT or BFG drag radial fits just fine and both will definetely hook.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list