help with tuning

Jdiding

I has the dumb
Dec 5, 2016
sheridan ill
I have a 02 fairly stock at the moment ported blower , cat back, fenderwell intake. id like to firm up shifts and get it running properly and tuned for the time being
I have very little experience with dhp and after looking thru it am having a hell of a time making sense of it.
does anyone around the aurora are know there way around tuning these cars and can help me out
I was going to use a buddys dhp cable but if you have your own and can help me make sense of tuning these things and get a decent base tune on the car id gladly toss u a few bucks

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Honestly, with those mods a canned tune would suffice just fine. I'm sure someone has a DHP canned tune they can send you to upload on the car. If it was HPtuners I have a few canned tunes I would be able to send, but I never used DHP. Also, with those mods, a stock tune should run properly. Obviously the car won't be at it's best, but it should run fine and drive fine, at least until you're able to get your hands on a canned tune. After that, you can learn the basics and fine tune it slowly but surely.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• Jdiding
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list