Help with broken T-56 trans

ASAULTMECH

Reaction score
Blew the 4th gear synchro out sat nite .,i'd like to get it repaired . I’m looking for all the help I can get. And do you think this is something I can do at home.
Does anyone know of someone to rebuild my T56, also i would like to up grade it too, I’m looking for some info on what I should do to up grade it to handle the 650 rwhp and shift smoother. The 1 thing I did’nt like about the trans it shifted like a truck, you would hear a glunk when shifting and it was’nt smooth at all. When we raced it it was very hard to hit gears. So all info would help.
Thank you
john
:biggthump

CREJoe

Chassis Builder
Reaction score
John,
Just sent you a PM, my shop can take care of it for you. I rebuild both manual and automatic transmissions. We can just fix what's wrong or upgrade as well.

Thanks.

Joe

alwaysready

Reaction score
FWIW I dont know how much harder the 56's are to do than the t-5's but i did a T-5 rebuild with a manual and parts from Hanlon motorsports as i remeber wasnt too bad..

scca_stang

Owns Assault Rifles
Reaction score
I can vouch for Joe at CRE... He built my Cobra T5 and it shifts like new.

-=SVT=-

Gold Member
Reaction score
My friend David has rebuilt many t56's he just built one the other day. He is out of grayslake behind rockenbock. Daves transmission. 847-223-2316

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom