Help with a 240sx build

hitnrun

Regular
Jan 27, 2010
Omaha, Ne
Ok guys, I have an Eaton M90 supercharger and a 1990 240sx with a KA24E. I need help with finding/ knowing all the parts I need to do this. Any help is welcome and appreciated.

Plan so far:
Pistons
Rods
Bearings
injectors/fp (S/C Frontier injectors and fuel pump work?)
ARP head kit
MLS OEM headgasket
wideband
tuning unit
3 angle valves
Ported heads

Need help with:
where can i get...
the correct type of throttle body
pulleys and belts?
piping? what do i need?
need an external WG?

What else am I missing?
Thanks in advanced

Sinister Drag Designs

SinisterDragDesigns.com
Aug 3, 2007
Chicago, IL
Would you consider a 3800 swap or using a nissan factory supercharged engine? might bring the cost down and part availablity up.

If your looking for just parts shoot us an email and we can get you a good deal on widebands and a AEM fuel igntion controller if you are using the stock computer.
We are a vendor for ARP as well.

[email protected]

If your using the M-90 as your only power adder you wont need a wastegate. :wink:

Runtz52

Runs like a turtle with downs syndrome
Oct 7, 2008
Manhattan
a 5.3 truck motor with just a cam, it would riiiiip in a light car. That plus a t56 would be very fun to drive around. I guarantee this would be cheaper than what you are already planning on doing too...

Oh, and it all bolts in... http://www.hinsonsupercars.com/s-3-nissan-240sx-89-94.aspx

what this man said, a 5.3 is readily available and it would be a whole lot cheaper than ur current plan, plus american car parts are dirt cheap

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info