Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
This always goes so well :rofl: but lets give it another go. Looking for someone to work in conjunction with me but also independently to help set up regular meets and cruises for the site. This does not have to be a solo job, you can build your team if you'd like.

Ideally I'd like someone that can plan something monthly...whether it be a parking lot warrior meet, a cruise, food meet, drag events, etc etc. That is where the team could come in - have a few folks that have interests in all of that and build out a schedule.

I would help with ideas if needed, setting up locations, social promotions, emailing, etc.

This is definitely not for someone that gets discouraged easily (like me). You have to be committed and cant worry about attendance and interest. You need to stay focused and keep hammering away, something I often fail with.

Interested parties can PM me or post in the thread.

• Haha
Reactions: Eagle

Grabber

Oh Hai
Dec 11, 2007
Wheeling, IL
I am getting to the point where I want nothing more than to "discuss" this face to face. SOOOO tired of being fucked with and seeing the constant troll comments while people get away with making personal attacks then complain to you about how their feelings are hurt by someone like Flyn, or how Trump is orangebadman, etc. They just keep pushing and pushing and pushing.

Like I said, beyond sick of being shit talk and judged constantly on here.

The moment you support a single idea from POTUS, you are a full blown supporter, blah blah blah.

Ignore only does so much and seeing him post in a completely random thread where the owner is asking for help and his political BS cannot subside for one moment is just asinine.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info