Help Wanted: Member Ride's........fluffer?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
giphy.gif

:rofl: :rofl:

Chris91LX

Addict
TCG Premium
Sep 2, 2008
Crystal Lake
Dude, I have sooooo many fucking pictures of past cars on there that are probably gone.
My 06 Charger that competed nationally on the car show scene, complete build is on there....fml

You can download the pics from PB, but they don't make it easy. I ended up downloading most of mine, but the thought of going through the process of putting them on a new host and remaking a whole new thread is exhausting.

Reactions: Shawn1112

Mr_Roboto

Doing the jobs nobody wants to
TCG Premium
Feb 4, 2012
Nashotah, Wisconsin (AKA not Illinois)
Dude, I have sooooo many fucking pictures of past cars on there that are probably gone.
My 06 Charger that competed nationally on the car show scene, complete build is on there....fml
PhotoFuckit ruined my build threads on other boards

Just so you guys are aware if you still have your logins you can go and pull your albums down by their entirety. It sucks to do admittedly because of all the crap on there but you don't have to do it one pic at a time.

Re:eek:n topic original post matter, I try to do that anyways at some level but don't want or need an official title for it. The build's section actually seems like it's been well busy lately which kind of blows my mind. For a while there I thought it was slow as fuck. I'll try to be a bit more attentive as it's something I enjoy.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info