Help Wanted: Member Ride's........fluffer?

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Since the other help wanted thread went SO WELL....I'm looking for a TCG regular to act as kind of a fluffer for the Member Ride's section. Often times, new threads there go ignored (not on purpose) or quickly get buried by the larger, already established threads. I'm in need of someone (aside from me) that can go in, make sure new member ride threads get some early attention, perhaps tips on making the thread better or easier to read....generally just keep those threads in spotlight so that they dont overshadowed the overall larger threads on the site.

Does this actually make sense? It makes far more sense in my head. This position would also double as the section moderator.

Yaj Yak

Gladys
TCG Premium
May 24, 2007
Niche score of 2,363
giphy.gif

Bob Kazamakis

I’m the f-ing lizard king
TCG Premium
Oct 24, 2007
Denver
Real Name
JK
The interest in cars on TCG is HORSE POWER and hard parking. If a members ride isn't one of those two things it will need MASSIVE amounts of fluffing :rofl:
Not true at all, plenty of great builds on this forum. People would rather argue about dudes without shirts on wearing leather dusters.

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
You got something to contribute or you just gonna complain? Theres a ton of member ride threads that go completely unnoticed. I try to bump them but you guys need to be the ones to keep them going.

That's what I'm saying, they go unnoticed because they're not interesting unless they're a 3800 build or some kind of old car/truck. I'm trying to figure out what you are planning on doing to change that. Formatting them better will help, but I feel like nobody on TCG reads anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info