• 💡 Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Help on picking a tuner

ASAULTMECH

Regular
Jun 25, 2008
Hey everyone,

I’m looking to get a tune on my ‘03 cobra for my new upgrades. My new upgrades include, gt fuel pumps, wire upgrade from the battery to the fpdm, zone 5 stage 2 fpdm, jlt high boost intake, 60lb injectors, tr6 plugs and mafia for now. And a 2.3 whipple in the future.

I already have 2.8 pulley, sct chip, kb intake tube, and a logan tune now

So I’m looking for help on picking a tuner. Let me know who you would use and who you wouldn’t us.:biggthump

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Nov 9, 2005
Hey everyone,

I’m looking to get a tune on my ‘03 cobra for my new upgrades. My new upgrades include, gt fuel pumps, wire upgrade from the battery to the fpdm, zone 5 stage 2 fpdm, jlt high boost intake, 60lb injectors, tr6 plugs and mafia for now. And a 2.3 whipple in the future.

I already have 2.8 pulley, sct chip, kb intake tube, and a logan tune now

So I’m looking for help on picking a tuner. Let me know who you would use and who you wouldn’t us.:biggthump

Kurgan tuned my car the last two times and both times I got exactly what I wanted, he works with you and gives you some bonus advice:D do's and donts if u know what I mean. Bob is a great guy to work with.

Roket

Mar 7, 2009
Ive brought my 87 gt to Bob and my 03 cobra and both times i asked more question then a 15 year old and a stripclub and he answered everyone with patience. He will get you the most horsepower he can, but yet have the drivability for everyday..unless you want it set on KILL, well he can do that too! Go with Bob Kurgan bro...money well spent. But your gonna have to wait inline behind me for a sticker and tshirt!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info