Help on picking a tuner

ASAULTMECH

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’m looking to get a tune on my ‘03 cobra for my new upgrades. My new upgrades include, gt fuel pumps, wire upgrade from the battery to the fpdm, zone 5 stage 2 fpdm, jlt high boost intake, 60lb injectors, tr6 plugs and mafia for now. And a 2.3 whipple in the future.

I already have 2.8 pulley, sct chip, kb intake tube, and a logan tune now

So I’m looking for help on picking a tuner. Let me know who you would use and who you wouldn’t us.:biggthump

chet3310

Reaction score
Only one, Bob Kurgan but he's out this week I believe.

serb82

Reaction score
BOB Kurgan, enough said!! He knows his fords!!

Bob_Kurgan

Flyin_Hawaiin
Reaction score
Rob Durgan :)..

email me if i can help.. I am backlogged til oct 7 or 8th as its the busy time of year, but if you can wait, ill do the best job I can!

thanks bob

FuelSlut

FK RED STAR
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I’m looking to get a tune on my ‘03 cobra for my new upgrades. My new upgrades include, gt fuel pumps, wire upgrade from the battery to the fpdm, zone 5 stage 2 fpdm, jlt high boost intake, 60lb injectors, tr6 plugs and mafia for now. And a 2.3 whipple in the future.

I already have 2.8 pulley, sct chip, kb intake tube, and a logan tune now

So I’m looking for help on picking a tuner. Let me know who you would use and who you wouldn’t us.:biggthump
Kurgan tuned my car the last two times and both times I got exactly what I wanted, he works with you and gives you some bonus advice:D do's and donts if u know what I mean. Bob is a great guy to work with.

Roket

Reaction score
Ive brought my 87 gt to Bob and my 03 cobra and both times i asked more question then a 15 year old and a stripclub and he answered everyone with patience. He will get you the most horsepower he can, but yet have the drivability for everyday..unless you want it set on KILL, well he can do that too! Go with Bob Kurgan bro...money well spent. But your gonna have to wait inline behind me for a sticker and tshirt!

Reaction score
well im not sure if anyones mentioned him yet, but theres this Bob Kurgan guy out in Byron you could go check out...I hear he does great work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Top Bottom