Help me write an ad to use for TCG FB marketing

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
People INTERESTED in something, looking to actually spend their hard earned money on an item they themselves are interested in still don't read shit you put in an ad. What makes you think they'll read whatever it is you post on FB?

"Hey ya'll, TCG is a great car forum for every car, nobody is left out, come join!"

Comments section

Do you guys have burgers?

Does this storage facility have any openings?

Where is the forum located?

01Cobra

Johnny Cobra
May 3, 2006
TCG Cars and Coffee returns Spring 2021.
R U Ready?

1611641444474.jpeg

Reactions: Aircal

SpeedSpeak2me

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 27, 2018
Real Name
Jim
TCG - where we showcase pointy elbows and clown shoes alongside semi-related motor vehicle topics, unrealistic weather forecasting, and an outrageous place to project your bored thoughts and political conspiracy theories.

Opinions welcome though often ridiculed, ignored, or just wrong.

Come for a visit and never leave. We’re like the brother-in-law that you never had or wanted, sleeping on your stained futon, eating your Cheetos and leftover Taco Bell.

TCG - it’s like a roller coaster held together by the assurance of tetanus and promised beer. Pairs nicely with ketchup dunked hamburger buns and Faygo cola with a NyQuil side car.

TCG - where everyone gives shit, gets shit on, and occasionally has the shits. But when it comes down to it, us shits will always have your back.

frank

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
I think to get everyone’s attention, it need to be written like a old monster truck commercial

TCG TCG TCG PRESENT MAYHEM ON THE INTERNET! DO YOU LIKE ANYTHING WITH A ENGINE ? BECAUSE WE DO! ENJOY SHOWING OFF YOUR RIDE ! WE DO! COME ON DOWN TO TCG THE FORUM OF FORUMS! TCG TCG TCG IS THE PLACE TO BE !

I think also something with sitting on the edge of your seat would be also a good thing to have .

Reactions: Aircal
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info