Help me with new wheels for my Tahoe

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Please post your W2's and Tax returns for the last 5 years so we can verify.

:s00ls:
I actually dont have 2019's, my new tax guy still has that shit and hasnt even filed yet lol. That reminds me that I should give him a call and make sure he is still alive. Havent talked to him since May

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
I had to shave money of monthly debt, doesnt mean I cant go pay cash for rims and lift or level. I wasnt struggling financially by any means, had to get it right on paper.
Gotcha. I just equate people lowering monthly payments to meaning they need to save some cash. Or I guess it could be to shave debt to income ratio for a large purchase as well. So tell us Shawn, how big of a boat or house you buying, and when to expect the invite for the big reveal party! haha

Shawn1112

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2010
Streamwood
Gotcha. I just equate people lowering monthly payments to meaning they need to save some cash. Or I guess it could be to shave debt to income ratio for a large purchase as well. So tell us Shawn, how big of a boat or house you buying, and when to expect the invite for the big reveal party! haha
No large purchases for me unless you consider my Hoe a large purchase. No desire to own a boat, and perfectly fine in my small split level ranch that I paid $160k for 20 years ago, just in case you were wondering. Unlike a lot of people I have absolutely no desire at all to own the biggest or baddest house in the neighborhood. Bigger/badder house comes with bigger mortgage, utility bills and taxes. Lived in shit hole apartments my whole life so just having central air and a pool makes me feel like Will Smith in The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. No invite needed, my house has an open door policy. Text me when your in the area and say your coming by, I'll have cold beer waiting.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
No large purchases for me unless you consider my Hoe a large purchase. No desire to own a boat, and perfectly fine in my small split level ranch that I paid $160k for 20 years ago, just in case you were wondering. Unlike a lot of people I have absolutely no desire at all to own the biggest or baddest house in the neighborhood. Bigger/badder house comes with bigger mortgage, utility bills and taxes. Lived in shit hole apartments my whole life so just having central air and a pool makes me feel like Will Smith in The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air. No invite needed, my house has an open door policy. Text me when your in the area and say your coming by, I'll have cold beer waiting.
Pool you say!? Ill bring my speedos and a case of Modelos!!!

Reactions: Shawn1112

Blood on Blood

rumble baby rumble
Apr 6, 2005
I like lifted trucks as much as I like fast cars. The recent trend for lifted trucks and big wheels is ok if done right. I personally would not do a low low profile rubberband tire if I was commuting with the vehicle in the city. I like the aggressive tire look. I looked on my FB group for lifted trucks and saw these examples. Hope they help:
View attachment 63915View attachment 63916View attachment 63917View attachment 63918
View attachment 63919View attachment 63920View attachment 63921View attachment 63923View attachment 63924

No thanks

Gav'sPurpleZ

If you fail to plan, you're planning to fail
TCG Sponsor
TCG Premium
Mar 3, 2008
Pingree Grove IL
leave it stock

giphy.gif

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info