Help me pick out a new TV

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Holler if you need me obsessively go over your settings lol.
Oh you're definitely coming over once I get the new receiver. We'll go out for a romantic sushi lunch or something after you tune my box.
I dont use a receiver. I dont think. Lol.
Just an Xfinity cable box and Xbox one X.

Will I be good to go with hooking up those 2 to the new tv? They work great on my 6 year old Samsung
Yea you should be good. After a little research I found out that HDMI cables matter so check to make sure its 4K rated and 18gbps.

Reactions: Marko

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Welllllllllllll I guess not totally true....

Netflix: 4K UHD and 4K UHD/HDR are available if you subscribe to the Netflix Premium plan and have an XG1v4 or Xi6 TV Box with a compatible 4K or 4K/HDR TV and/or AV receiver and/or soundbar. Learn more about watching Netflix programs on X1 or watching Netflix programs in 4K.

YouTube: 4K content on YouTube is available if you use the YouTube app on X1 and have an XG1v4 or Xi6 TV Box with a compatible 4K TV. Learn more about watching YouTube on X1.

Amazon Prime Video: 4K UHD and 4K UHD/HDR content is available if you use the Prime Video app on X1 and have an XG1v4 or Xi6 TV Box with a compatible 4K or 4K/HDR TV and/or AV receiver and/or soundbar

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
20200119_135302.jpg

For fucks sake now I gotta call Cuntcast and get an updated box too...lol. I only have the V3 box

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
I finally received my new cabinet for the new tv. Haven’t ordered it yet. But I’m rearranging my living room. I tried using a different wall outlet for my Xfinity cable box and it won’t work. What do you guys think?
Anyways, I called up Comcast and they tried resetting it. Still doesn’t work. I’m gonna have a tech come out next week.
I am using an extra long coax cable to my original wall outlet and everything works great!
The old Samsung still looks awesome. But I want Comcast to fix that wall outlet. It’s right behind my new cabinet.
Before I order a new tv I guess.

I ordered that cabinet from Amazon. It came in a big heavy box. I assembled it right away

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Damn I just paid 900 too!

TV is great so far especially when streaming on Amazon or Netflix. I got the updated Cpmcast box that is 4k capable. Was easy as hell, just bring old box into comcast store and they give you a box with the new equipment ready to go. Was in and out in a min

Ive still gotta get my new receiver...
Go back to BB with your receipt and you should be able to get 100 back.

A few years ago. I bought something at BB. Can’t remember what.

It went on sale a couple days after I bought it. Brought in my receipt and they gave me the difference on my credit card.

Reactions: Jeffs FRC
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info