Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
If youre looking at the M series which is almost 800 bucks, bump up for the Hisense. I've given you better options my dude. That Samsung is junk. And there are better options than the M series. BUT if youre set on it, its not the end of the world.

Reactions: Marko

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Just keep in mind that even with these prices, these are still considered on the "budget" side of the spectrum. Doesnt make them bad, but the panels will all have some form of negative for the image quality and screen performance.

Jeffs FRC

TCG Elite Member
Aug 10, 2006
Lakemoor, IL
Just keep in mind that even with these prices, these are still considered on the "budget" side of the spectrum. Doesnt make them bad, but the panels will all have some form of negative for the image quality and screen performance.
Oh yea, fully aware that what im looking at is "budget". That Rtings site did say the H9F is the best budget 55" TV around. Think Ill stop by best buy to check it out. Seems to be cheapest there as well.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike
Don't judge tv quality at best buy. They are all horribly calibrated to get your attention so saturation and colors are bumped crazy amount. And they leave motion enhancements on usually.

But maybe that's changed. Does BB still have magnolia? Maybe they have one on display in there.

Marko

TCG Elite Member
Feb 19, 2005
Don't judge tv quality at best buy. They are all horribly calibrated to get your attention so saturation and colors are bumped crazy amount. And they leave motion enhancements on usually.

But maybe that's changed. Does BB still have magnolia? Maybe they have one on display in there.
Yes. I think they still have Magnolia. Idk if every BB has it though.

Im also thinking of buying a nice TV stand/cabinet. Changing my mind about wall mounting. That damn cabinet costs 500. Unless I can find a nice used one for sale.

Mook

Mr. Manager
Staff member
Admin
May 23, 2007
Elgin
Real Name
Mike

Reactions: Marko
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info