• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Help Me Paint My Rear Spoiler

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
I am going to paint my rear spoiler flat black and I need help/advice doing so. I would love for someone to come by and help me do it. It is not a large task, but I suck at this shit......I mean I am absolutely brutal. Spoiler is in gel coat right now, just needs to be prepped and shot.

Let me know who can help, I'll will make it worth your while!

smug

Please go back to eating crayons
TCG Premium
Aug 4, 2007
Cedar Lake, IN
Real Name
Dan Erickson
If it is new fiber glass or anything like I'd assume it has pin holes and imperfections. Block sand, prime, Block sand, prime, block sand, seal and paint.

You can forget about buffing any imperfections out of flat black. How ever it comes out is the way its gonna be.

greasy

TCG Elite Member
TCG Premium
Jun 25, 2007
If it is new fiber glass or anything like I'd assume it has pin holes and imperfections. Block sand, prime, Block sand, prime, block sand, seal and paint.

You can forget about buffing any imperfections out of flat black. How ever it comes out is the way its gonna be.

Thanks for the suggestion smug, but......

We got him covered! Literally lol

Yes you guys do! I'll be dropping it off Friday!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info