Help me find a car

CMNTMXR57

GM, Holden & Chrysler Mini-Van nut swinger
TCG Premium
Sep 12, 2008
Elgin
SOrry, it was a nickname I gave it when the Wife had it. It was literally a fucking pigsty in there. I've cleaned it out considerably and it's actually very clean... Well, winter hasn't been kind to the carpet from the 2nd job, but yea, You didn't want to see the stow-n-go seats... It took me nearly 2 weeks with Simple Green to get them clean. The front seats are torn and plastic trim with the power seat switches are broken, etc... I've lived with it because I have no cares about it being a queen. Right now it does have the CEL on, I'm gonna say something in the EVAP system (purge solenoid or vent solenoid) because when it was REALLY cold out, the light went off. So to me that means it's a readiness monitor that once the code flags, it tries to continuously run the test. Anyway, NFG right now until August when the next test is needed. And it's now leaking coolant from the intake manifold where it meets the head. Nothing major, just an annoyance. Gasket is cheap, I just haven't gotten to removing the whole plenum to do it.

Otherwise, it has the normal Chrysler electrical gremlins and as I mention fairly often, it's on a weight loss program, leaving piles of rust or actual metal all over the place. :D

boostedguy05

not well known
TCG Premium
Dec 18, 2010
The old Chrysler van. RGC = Rolling Garbage Can.

Not overly eager to sell (wife is though), as I use it for the 2nd job. But money does talk.

AIanTWN.jpg

I was thinking red or rusty grand caravan

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info