• đź’ˇ Fun fact. Whenever you start a thread, TCG Mechanic 5000 (our AI bot) will reply to you to start helping. It doesn't know everything and it will struggle with more complex questions but it can get the thread going and provide valuable information. You can choose to disable it prior to submitting a thread.

Help - Car Won't Start

JeronimoJC

Boost Hunter
May 27, 2014
The Northwest
When I bought the car it came with an alarm / remote starter system. The car won't start unless you unlock the doors with the alarm key fob. For some reason, the key fob won't unlock or lock the doors since this morning. As a result, the alarm / anti-theft system won't let me start the car.

I've been able to start the car three times today, by pressing the valet button and playing with the ignition. However, the alarm system hasn't gone back to normal. I still can't lock / unlock the doors with the alarm key fob.

There is a number behind the key fob that reads: GOH-FRDPC2002. I did an internet search on this and haven't found a manual yet. I was hoping someone here has deal with this system, which I understand was installed by a Ford dealer, and has some pointers.

Thanks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• JeronimoJC
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list