Anime Hell's Paradise

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
Another anime to check out.... Dead Mount Death Play. I just watched the first episode. So far not bad. Still a few more episodes to watch.

Ok just watched a trailer and that is definitely one to check out :ROFLMAO:

I also found a new anime buddy today! We just hired a new guy, and I found out he is into AOT and demon slayer and the like :ROFLMAO: said hes been wanting to check out chainsaw man and I highly encouraged him to do so, and also told him about Hells Paradise

• Haha
Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Ok just watched a trailer and that is definitely one to check out :ROFLMAO:

I also found a new anime buddy today! We just hired a new guy, and I found out he is into AOT and demon slayer and the like :ROFLMAO: said hes been wanting to check out chainsaw man and I highly encouraged him to do so, and also told him about Hells Paradise
There's a guy at my work who watched some of the main stream anime like One Peace. I'm trying to get him to watch other good anime but he doesn't have much time to do so.

Reactions: IDAFC21

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
Got caught back up w/ eps 5 and 6 last night. Is it just me, or does that one criminal dude ( i dont know his name) look exactly like Denji from Chansaw Man?? :ROFLMAO: Always throws me off whenever I see him on screen

But man ep 6 was great.

RIP Giant Dude
I didn't even think about that but now that you mentioned it, that's all I'm going to see. Lol

• Haha

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
finally just watched eps 7 and 8. yeah definitely a lotta good info from ep 7. Also......wtf Groot :ROFLMAO:

And ep 8.........man. This show does a REALLY good job of using all the time it has in an episode. Even better than Demon Slayer right now I'd say.

These Tensen that protect the island are kinda terrifying. Finally it's starting to paint the picture of why no one has made it off that island.

I'm loving this.

Reactions: importcrew

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
finally just watched eps 7 and 8. yeah definitely a lotta good info from ep 7. Also......wtf Groot :ROFLMAO:

And ep 8.........man. This show does a REALLY good job of using all the time it has in an episode. Even better than Demon Slayer right now I'd say.

These Tensen that protect the island are kinda terrifying. Finally it's starting to paint the picture of why no one has made it off that island.

I'm loving this.
It's good! Just the kind of anime I like.

I still have part of the new episode of Dead Mount Death Play to watch. Haven't had a chance but it's good.

IDAFC21

WOW.
Staff member
TCG Premium
May 23, 2007
Avondale, AZ
It's good! Just the kind of anime I like.

I still have part of the new episode of Dead Mount Death Play to watch. Haven't had a chance but it's good.

I have that on my watchlist after you recommended it. I havent started it yet tho. Will probably wait until demon slayer or hells paradise finishes up so I'll have something to watch. (tho i say that as I do still have like 8000 Bleach episodes to get thru :ROFLMAO: )

importcrew

Forum Sponsor
TCG Premium
Jan 26, 2008
Hampshire
IDAFC21 IDAFC21 Have you finished it? This was a good show. Can't wait for the next season whenever that will be.

On a side note, I still have to watch the last 2 or 3 episodes of Dead Mount. Rurouni Kenshin came out. That used to be an old one from back in the day but they remade it. It was pretty cool. I'm also looking into another anime kind of Harry Potter-esq. That one might be good with a few episodes.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant. Consider starting a new thread to get fresh replies.

Thread Info

• IDAFC21
    Created
    Replies
    Views
  • Participants list