đź‘‹ INTRO Hello

JAhmed

Sep 1, 2020
Glen Ellyn
Hey guys,

Drive a 2020 Charger Scat Pack, seen mostly around the Glen Ellyn area. The car is also frequently tracked at Autobahn. Looking forward to meeting you guys and seeing other great cars.
photo_2020-07-21_18-11-27.jpg

photo_2020-08-09_23-06-22.jpg

photo_2020-08-09_23-06-12.jpg

Charger Scat Pack
Mid muffler delete
Eibach ProKit
Powerstop TrackDay rotors
Carbotech XP10/XP8 pads
Motul RBF600
Pilot 4S 275/295
Lower grill removed

JAhmed

Sep 1, 2020
Glen Ellyn
:fy: I love seeing cars like that at track days. What run group do you go out with?

Generally run with whatever events fit into my schedule, but I do make it a point to participate in nearly every LAPS INC event. Also frequently attend GPS and SCCA TrackNight events as well. LAPS throws "Advanced Driver Day" Wednesday afternoon events that I never miss.

This is my first season with the Charger...for those that come to Autobahn, I ran a 2018 911 Carrera (black, brake mods) for the last two years (30+ events). May have already met some of the enthusiasts on this board!

Reactions: J-LO

10sec

I haz dat teddy bear smile.
TCG Premium
Jul 26, 2008
Generally run with whatever events fit into my schedule, but I do make it a point to participate in nearly every LAPS INC event. Also frequently attend GPS and SCCA TrackNight events as well. LAPS throws "Advanced Driver Day" Wednesday afternoon events that I never miss.

This is my first season with the Charger...for those that come to Autobahn, I ran a 2018 911 Carrera (black, brake mods) for the last two years (30+ events). May have already met some of the enthusiasts on this board!

What a strange jump from a 911 to a land yacht :rofl:

AB is the only track that all 3 of the s2000's I've owned/own all have been to at some point. Super fun, the bumps are getting really bad though and it's through a pretty fast section. When I was there a few weeks ago I was taking it pretty easy through there and million dollar corner but was able to get best of 2:52.2

Reactions: JAhmed

JAhmed

Sep 1, 2020
Glen Ellyn
What a strange jump from a 911 to a land yacht :rofl:

AB is the only track that all 3 of the s2000's I've owned/own all have been to at some point. Super fun, the bumps are getting really bad though and it's through a pretty fast section. When I was there a few weeks ago I was taking it pretty easy through there and million dollar corner but was able to get best of 2:52.2

Wow that's awesome dude. I love me some S2000s...always dreamed of owning one, but never ended up pulling the trigger. My last few track cars were Porsche products...981 Cayman GTS, 996 Carrera 2, 991.2 Carrera 2 and 991.2 GT3. I still own a Porsche, but its only for street use...for the track, I wanted something that behaved completely differently. Charger was about as opposite as I could think of, and its been an absolute blast. It's a handful on track, especially in the bumpy sections you mention...but that's what makes it fun!

Historically kinda lazy/crappy with timing myself, best I could do in the Charger is a 1:43:09 on ACC South. Can't recall my last full course time, gotta dig around in Harry's to find it.

JAhmed

Sep 1, 2020
Glen Ellyn
Are you going to be there on 9/14? I’ll be there. Curious how the carbon tech pads do compared to the powerstop track pads.

Yes planning on running 09/14. If the squealing and bite is any indication, I think the Carbotech pads are gonna be MUCH better than the Powerstop out on track. My car sounds like a freaking school bus, driving my wife insane.

J-LO

TCG Elite Member
Jul 9, 2013
In Da Hood
where you running stock wheels on all your porsches on the track? i need a set up track wheels/tires, dont really want to track my stock wheels

love the charger by the way, and im sure we probably have came across each other at a laps event in the past.

check out our track section, if you record your laps/times add to the leaderboard thread.

oh and welcome to TCG

Thread Info